Joan Hopkin Estate Agent, Valuers and Chartered Surveyors, Beaumaris, Anglesey.
Joan Hopkin offer an extensive knowledge and experience in all property matters with unrivalled experience of property in Beaumaris and the south east of Anglesey and is run by qualified chartered surveyor Dafydd Rowlands B.A. (Hons), B.Sc. (Hons), MRICS.
If you have any specific requirements, or would like any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01248 810847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Hopkin & Co Ltd are:
- Independent Estate Agents, Valuers and Chartered Surveyors
- Owned by a Chartered Surveyor and work to the requirements of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Knowledgable and experienced in all property matters with unrivalled experience of property in Beaumaris and the south east of Anglesey
- Prominently located within the town
Joan Hopkin & Co Ltd Offer:
- Regulated advice on all aspects of letting including full management service
- In depth knowledge of the area based on 20 years of trading experience
Why Choose Us?
In a survey of buyers and sellers, conducted by the Property Ombudsman in December 2008 we achieved and average score of 9.4 out of 10, with a 100% recommendation.We are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as well as the Property Ombudsman for both sales and lettings.
Mr Dafydd Rowlands as a Chartered Surveyor of 20 years post qualification experience can offer a range of professional services, to include:
- Full homebuyers reports for purchases - free quotes on request
- Valuations for capital taxation, to include probate (IHT) and Capital Gains Tax
- Valuations for matrimonial settlement and experienced to act as an Independent Expert
- Compensation claims in respect of easements and wayleaves if your land is affected by Welsh Water, gas or electricity providers and compensation claims in respect of compulsory purchase, such as road widening schemes