paragraphKent Estate Agencies ethos is to ensure we offer our customers a service that is second to none dispelling the myth that: "All Estate Agents are the same".
Our No. 1 Priority is to establish Trust and Confidence with our Customers so that they can enjoy peace of mind when entrusting us with their property needs, we are proud of having achieved:
- the status of NAEA Licensed Estate Agent, one benefit to sellers and buyers is that they have access to qualified staff. Our property valuers are qualified to NAEA Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales.
- this is a major contributory factor in us being the No "1" agent for Customer Satisfaction in our area as evidenced by independent customer reviews published by the Property Ombudsman.
Our qualified property valuers use their knowledge and experience to ensure that our clients achieve the right price for their properties, we have been successfully achieving this for approaching 50 years we are proud of our reputation:
- which has led us to be chosen to represent the Guild of Professional Estate Agents network of over 700 branches across the UK all working together with access to the lucrative London market via our network head office in Park Lane Mayfair London, where your property will be available on touch screens all designed to get your property to more buyers.
- by offering an exclusive tried and tested marketing strategy we reach over 3,000 people every day.
- Having got your property to market our attractive, interactive marketing material is designed to trigger interest in your home.
- Working with you, our qualified team has the experience and knowledge to handle viewings, deal effectively with offers and get your sale to completion
Increase your chances of success by calling your local office to register to receive details of suitable properties as they come available, book your free market appraisal or visit our web-site for an instant online property valuation.