Several reasons why you should consider us.
Firstly we listen to you and what you are trying to achieve.
From this point we can provide you advice and guidance on how to best achieve these objectives.
Our advice is backed up by years of experience in the local market and a proven track record of successfully selling property regardless of the market conditions.
A few of the more relevant bits about how we go about this are set out below.
- LOCAL. It's maybe a cliché, but we are local! Most of us have lived and worked in the area for more years than we care to remember. Our children have attended local schools; we know the parks, shops, bars and restaurants. Buyers of your home don't just buy bricks and mortar they buy into a lifestyle. Who better to promote this lifestyle and your property than a 'local'.
- INDEPENDENT. We are independently owned and operated with the owners of the business working hands on in the business on a daily basis. It's our name above the door and we care passionately about that.
- PERSONAL. Most of our clients move infrequently and we know it can be a daunting proposition. One of our experienced team of estate agents will personally oversee both you and your property from start to finish. Whilst the whole team help to sell your home and progress the sale your agent will be on hand to provide guidance, advice and assist you ensuring you have a trusted advisor working with you to meet your objectives. We often advise our clients about their onward purchase and feel our experience is invaluable to many in this area.
- PEOPLE. Estate agency despite all the technical innovation is still a people business. Yes we're local but we're also highly experienced. The team here boasts around 150 years of agency experience. That experience can make a lot of difference to your move being successful.
- KNOWLEDGE. Given most of us live in the area, have over 150 years of experience between us and have successfully sold thousands of properties on our client's behalf we feel we know both the area and property market better than most.
- VALUE. When you invite us to value your property the agent attending will have between 5 and 30 years agency experience under his/her belt. Not only do we know the market incredibly well but we will back up our appraisal figures with comparable evidence. We listen to your objectives and suggest a sensible marketing strategy based on what you are trying to achieve.
- OFFICES. With smart contemporary offices in prominent locations in Clifton and Westbury we cover the desirable North West Bristol suburbs. Two offices, one team ensures maximum exposure of your home.
- TRACK RECORD. Whilst we can successfully demonstrate thousands of completed sales in the local area over the years we've been a bit slow outwardly promoting our success in the past. We have included some testimonials from both buyers and sellers on the tab on the left.
- COMMITMENT. We are dedicated to selling property. We do not operate a lettings, auctioneers, solicitors, mortgage advisor or survey department. Thus all of our energy and effort goes into selling your property. We are happy to recommend good local businesses to assist in these areas. We do not receive inducements to make these recommendations. They are recommended because they are good at their job.
As a business we use a wide range of marketing and advertising media. Without giving all our secrets away some of what we strive to achieve is set out below.
- PROMINENT OFFICE WINDOW. Our offices are one of the most visual aspects of the business. Smart, contemporary offices in prominent locations give both buyer and seller confidence that we are on hand and available. We have highly visual back lit window displays designed to attract enquiries and interest from both serious buyer and casual browser.
- FOR SALE BOARDS. We are regularly asked if they are still relevant. The answer is they are if used appropriately. We will discuss their use and placement during our conversations.
- PRINTED ADVERTISING. We utilize a comprehensive range of prominent printed media including the traditional weekly property post and monthly lifestyle magazines such as The Bristol magazine
- PRINTED BROCHURES. Our brochures are designed to promote the prominent features of the property with a salient description. We back this up in most cases with professional photography and floor plan packages.
- INTERNET ADVERTISING. we have our own modern comprehensive website that provides detailed information on not just the individual property but the local area and amenities such as schools and health care provision. We also advertise on two of the main property portals.
- PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION. We recognise that a property now has to shine against its competitors on the internet sites or printed media. What is going to make your property the one that stands out from the rest and secure that potential buyers attention. We've listened to buyers. They constantly tell us good quality photos, a clear and legible floor plan and concise and accurate description of the property are the most important things for them. we recommend a professional photography package where relevant.
- PERSONAL SERVICE. Our advertising gives us the raw materials of initial enquiries that we are then able to nurture and develop through good old fashioned personal contact into both vendors and buyers. At the heart of everything estate agency is still very much a people business.
- COMPREHENSIVE BUYER DATABASE. With two prominent offices jointly marketing every property on our books we have built up a comprehensive database of prospective buyers who are actively looking in the area. We promote your property to relevant parties on this list.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. Facebook and Twitter are beginning to become more important marketing platforms as people's media platform use changes over time. We also regularly update our newsfeed/blog to ensure we are kept active in this area. Although it's a higher cost option video tours and user driven walkthrough tours are becoming available for us to use. Examples of links to these tours are available on our website.
PEACE OF MIND
We are members of two of the industries leading accreditation and redress schemes. This gives you peace of mind that we are a reputable business and adhere to the highest standards and conform to their guidelines.
- NAEA accreditation - National Association of Estate Agents
Two of us including one of the directors are members of the NAEA which means the business is bound to comply with the NAEAs high standards.
- PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SCHEME.
We are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme
By dealing with a Member of the TPO, the public may be confident about the agent's approach in its dealings with actual and potential buyers and sellers of residential property or lettings in the UK. The Property Ombudsman provides a free, fair and independent service for dealing with unresolved disputes between sales and letting agents who have joined the TPO and consumers who are actual or potential buyers or sellers or landlords or tenants of residential property in the UK.