McHugh Estate Agents are one of the longest established and successful independent estate agents in the West of Scotland.
We have been providing a successful, fully personal and professional service for the Greater Clydebank and the North West Glasgow housing markets since our establishment in 1983.
We are members of The Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme ( O-E-A ), ensuring that all our clients have the full arbitration protection afforded by this scheme.
Full independent financial services are provided by McHugh & Co. (I.F.A.) LLP and are available, for your convenience, at our Hardgate Cross office. Contact Owen McHugh / Jean Shearer (AFPC) on 01389 879941 for professional guidance on all your financial affairs.
Our office is located at the north end of Kilbowie Road, in the slip road just before Hardgate Cross. There is excellent off-road parking provision available.
Our services start with a free market appraisal of your property and include:
- A fully professional & personal service
- Comprehensive laser printed schedules with colour photography and floorplans
- An attractive window display
- Computerised mailing list of prospective purchasers
- 'FOR SALE' sign
- All enquiries directed to us
- Enquiry follow-up service
- Advertising arrangements
- Free worldwide web advertising - updated daily
Note: The pin shows the centre of the branch's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.