Why Morgan Associates?
Letting your property is an important decision, with a lot of possibly new information involved. We firmly believe that by choosing Morgan Associates as your agent, every area is covered and our friendly, efficient staff will guide you through.
• Experience - ARLA qualified, fully trained staff to look after every aspect of letting your property.
• Informed Advice - On 'Buy To Let' and recommendations on forthcoming new developments.
• Expert Knowledge - and free no-obligation valuation and one-to-one advice for potential Landlords.
• Effective Marketing - Full details of your property displayed in the window of our prominent offices at the heart of Montpellier, we advertise in various local publications and to the rest of the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via our own web site morgan-associates.co.uk and social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, in addition to some of the largest national property portals such as Primelocation, Rightmove, Find a Property and Zoopla.
• Fully Referenced Tenants - All tenants are thoroughly referenced via a credit reference agency, including the obtaining of references from previous Landlord and their employer in order to asses their suitability as a tenant and the ability to cover the rental payments.
• Regulated & Licensed Agent - Giving you the peace of mind that the agreements and procedures used in letting your property are regulated and all funds are protected in a separate Client Account, backed by the ARLA fidelity bond.
• Corporate Links - Over nearly five decades we have developed excellent working relationships with many of Gloucestershire's largest companies, in addition to a number of relocation agents working from the rest of the UK and overseas. Many companies and relocation agents will come to us before looking elsewhere at properties for new employees as we know their specific requirements and procedures from our numerous previous dealings.
• Maintenance & Repairs - Depending on the level of service that you require we have a selection of reliable, qualified contractors on hand to carry out any emergency, routine or planned repairs, and general maintenance, all at competitive prices.
• Account Services - Our in-house accounts department make every effort to ensure that your rental payments are received and paid to you promptly. Our arrears record is exemplary and reflects our pro-active approach to any overdue payments.
• Deposits - All inventories and property inspections (where included) are carried out by our experienced independent Inventory Clerk, who has over twenty years' experience in the field. By seeing the process through from beginning to end, your property is checked in a consistent manner to ensure it is looked after. We hold six weeks' rent as a security deposit on all Fully Managed, Rent Collection and Introduction Plus properties, which are all registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
We offer four different levels of service, which cater for all your requirements. Whether you are a first time landlord, overseas or an experienced property professional, we have a service to suit your needs.
Full Management - With our comprehensive Full Management service, you can sit back and relax, assured that we have every aspect of letting your property covered. The full management service is ideal if you require minimal involvement with the day-to-day management of your property and want the peace of mind that our expertise and experience brings.
Rent Collection - With our Rent Collection service you are responsible for the everyday property management and tenancy issues but with the reassurance that all documentation, including tenancy agreements and inventories, have been professionally prepared and that your rent payments are being closely monitored. The security deposit for the property is also held by us in line with the government regulated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and we will conduct the end of tenancy checks and handle the deposit return.
Introduction Plus - Our Introduction Plus Service offers local, experienced landlords who prefer a 'hands on' approach, the assurance that all documentation used in the preparation of the tenancy adheres to the most up-to-date legislation including referencing, tenancy agreement, inventory and end of tenancy checks.
Tenant Find - Our Tenant Find Service is most commonly used by local, more experienced landlords, who have previous knowledge of residential lettings and the legislation involved in letting their property. You will be required to provide your own tenancy agreement and inventory and will be responsible for the registration of the tenancy deposit with one of the tenancy deposit protection schemes.
Additional Services - We are also able to assist with the following services. Please enquire about costs and availability.
Energy Performance Certification - Rent & Legal Protection Guarantee - Buildings and Contents Insurance - Annual Landlords Gas Safety Test - Full Electrical Wiring Test - Visual Electrical Wiring Inspection - Annual In-Service Electric Appliance Test - Interiors & Furnishing - Pre-Tenancy Cleaning - Heating / Water System Winterisation - Interior Design, Furnishing & Refurbishment