EMBARQ PROPERTY PARTNERS
“A journey powered by experience, knowledge and motivation with a desire to provide answers, solutions and results.”
WHO ARE WE?
We are not estate agents. We are property investment specialists that build intelligent and robust property portfolios for professional landlords. We also bring ethical solutions to individuals and companies that have property related problems. Our founding partners have worked in all aspects of the property industry for decades and creating an exclusive community of like-minded individuals where success, problem solving and shared experiences have made life more interesting and rewarding for everyone involved.
KEY SERVICE LINES
* Finding quality, fully referenced tenants for landlords
* Managing small and large property portfolios including rent collection, maintenance and all legal work
* Rent guarantee policies
* Tenant eviction services (FREE)
* Portfolio assessments (FREE)
* Portfolio restructuring
* Portfolio enhancement
* Ideal property investment opportunities (Generally off market local deals)
* Property portfolio creation
* Property portfolio disposal
* Specialist property financing vehicles
* Specialist property investment conveyancing
* Land & development opportunities and advisory
* Quick property sales (Not necessarily below market value)
* Negative equity solutions
* Landlord to landlord trading (Individual property and portfolios)
* Solutions for all property related problems
* Market appraisal reports (Residential, Commercial & Development)
* Quality homes for rent owned by professional landlords
* Rent-to-Buy opportunities
For Agents (Sales & Lettings)
* We can sell or buy your worst instructions very quickly
* We can turn a lettings applicant into a new landlord for you
* We can help letting agents make a healthy fee when one of their landlord decides to sell
* We can help sales agents create a lettings income without all the headache and cost
We have been investing in property ourselves for decades and during this time we have come across many of the pitfalls and restrictions facing Landlords, Investors, Sellers and Agents. Consequently we have established our own systems that ensure we can deliver the desired results for others that seek the same level of success as we have achieved for ourselves. Success will mean something different to everyone but whether you are a Vendor looking to sell a property quickly and effectively, a Landlord seeking peace of mind, an investor looking for the best deals or a property agent with aspirations to increase income streams, we as professional investors and landlords can facilitate all aspects of property related transactions that will meet all of your objectives.
FREE ADVICE FOR LANDLORDS SEEKING THE IDEAL LETTINGS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
There are some significant differences between our lettings and property management services in comparison to the traditional high street letting agents. We are not saying there aren’t any good letting agents out there but landlords must be careful when selecting the right management team for their properties, as there are many agents operating poorly run and in some cases fraudulent lettings and management businesses.
When obtaining any kind of estimate for services it is important to make sure you are obtaining like-for-like quotes, especially when you’re looking for a company to look after such huge assets like property.
It is important to note that Embarq’s Property Management services cannot be compared to your typical high street letting agent. The main differences of instructing Embarq are:
* Your property will be managed by professional and successful landlords.
* We implement additional paperwork and processes in order to reduce landlords liability and losses.
* We manage rent guarantee policies in-line with the insurer’s expectations in order to greatly increase the chances of a successful claim.
* Our in-house legal specialist will take care of tenant evictions when necessary at no extra charge. With unemployment and redundancy so high, rent arrears in the UK is on a sharp increase. In this kind of eventuality this service will save our landlord thousands of pounds in legal fees.
* We only call out contractors as a last resort after attempting to rectify any maintenance issues directly with the tenants ourselves. Approximately 60% of the calls we receive from tenants reporting maintenance faults are dealt with promptly without the need to incur any additional costs for our landlords.
* We boast an impressive 96% occupancy rate due to our unique process and procedures in between tenancies.
* We provide ongoing support outside of the day to day operations of property management. We provide useful information and advice on all aspects of buy-to-let. We advise our landlords on the rental hot spots in the area by sharing our market intelligence.
* We offer a FREE property portfolio assessment in order to suggest any improvements that can be made to an existing tenancy. We often identify minor adjustments that can be made in order to greatly increase the rental income. In additional to this we occasionally spot instances where leasehold flats are reaching a point in their lease when a substantial drop in equity will occur or cost of extension will greatly increase. If you are not aware of these thresholds then this can make or break an investment.
* We operate an Acquisitions Service for landlords that are actively looking to increase the size of their portfolios with quality assets at below market value prices. We assist landlords in acquiring the right properties geographically and at the right prices, so their wealth in property is established intelligently with high growth, low risk and rewarding exit strategies planned from day one.
* If you are a landlord looking to free up equity or reduce mortgage debt for any reason, then we have the perfect solution to meet your objectives. When attempting to sell a property with a tenant in situ, it is often the case your tenant will feel unstable and want to leave at the earliest opportunity. An empty property is costly and should be avoided at all costs. We achieve this by marketing landlord’s properties specifically to other landlords whilst making the tenant fully aware of this. This enables a sale transaction to take place with no void periods and a higher chance of a successful sale by engaging with a better quality buyer.
We hope after reading our introduction you will agree that Embarq offer a far safer and more intelligent choice when selecting the right property management team to look after you and your property. We offer three levels of Fully Managed Services that have been designed to suit the needs and objectives of all types of landlords. For professional landlords that operate their own property management effectively, we can offer a comprehensive Tenant-Find service that will start the tenancy off on the right foot.
In summery, our Advanced Property Management services include…
* Property advertising exposure on all main property portals such as Rightmove.co.uk
* Full Tenant Referencing & Credit Checks
* 100% Rent & Property Condition Guarantee
* Regular Property Inspections
* Advanced process and procedures to prevent problem tenants
* Financial Statements
* Arranging of Annual Gas Safety Certificates
* Inventory Check in & Check out Procedures
* 24 Hour Emergency Call Out
* Access to FREE in-house Lettings Legal Specialist
* Managed by Professional Landlords for Landlords
* No Hidden Charges or Mark-up on Maintenance call outs
* Ongoing Property Asset Advice
* Discounted Rates for Portfolios
* Access to BMV (below market value) property deals
For more information please contact us today:
Tel: (01202) 930 930
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you achieve your property related objectives.