embarq property partners
"discover the possibilities"
To dramatically reduce UK repossessions and evictions whilst simultaneously easing stress and ill health that often derives from these instances.
To expand our business across the country so other new and established landlords can enjoy building robust property portfolios and rent them in a way that offers them complete peace of mind.
To create a widely recognised brand that is well known as credible, transparent and innovative when dealing with property owners that either need to dispose of an asset quickly or require a solution to a property related problem.
Embarq has been established in order to:
• stop repossessions and resolve tenancy evictions.
• reduce stress and ill health for distressed owners, landlords and tenants.
• acquire, let and manage properties effectively for new and established landlords.
• provide tenants with quality rented accommodation.
• offer property owners a secure and ethical route to a quick sale.
• provide owners with property related problems with viable solutions.
• invest in embarqs' people and infrastructure.
• build a trusted brand that continues to maintain high standards.
Who are embarq?
embarq property partners was established in 2012 providing a range of services within lettings, management, housing support and residential property investment / development.
embarq HQ is based in the affluent area of Ashley Cross, Poole, Dorset, UK. From this office our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff including both founding partners operate a highly successful lettings, management, investment and housing support business.
We help everybody with all kinds of property related problems and aspirations. We also work with a number of "Preferred Affiliates" that can handle most issues or requirements that that don't fall within our remit, such as legal, tax and financial advice.
embarq is broken down primarily into three business sectors;
Lettings and Management (residential only),
Property Investments (acquisition & disposal),
Housing Support (repossession & negative equity).
For further information on our services please contact us and we will happily provide you with a comprehensive description of our offerings.