Pennycuick Collins has a highly driven Residential Lettings team that offer an active tenant finding service for landlords and offer a range of services, from a fully managed service to a ‘Let Only’ service.
We offer a personal service tailored to your requirements.
Pennycuick Collins is a multi-disciplined practice offering specialist expertise in the following fields:
• Residential Lettings
• Commercial and Residential Property Management
•Property Auction Services - disposals of all types of property and property interests by regular public auction
• Service Charge Administration and Management of mixed-use and single use developments
• Residential Professional Services, including all types of valuation and survey.
• Building Surveying Services
• Freehold/Lease extension valuation, negotiation and Tribunal Representation under the Leasehold Reform Act Legislation, including Collective Enfranchisement
• Advice on Compulsory Acquisition and Compensation Claims
• Expert Witness Submissions
• Property Investment Advice
• In addition we undertake Planning and Development work, including Acquisition/Disposal and most other "General Practice" designated work.
Pennycuick Collins – we are a modern and dynamic firm with roots dating back to the nineteenth century. Prior to amalgamation we were known as Collins Son & Harvey and Pennycuick & Brown both long established surveying practices. We pride ourselves in offering a professional and personal service to all landlords and tenants alike.
54 Hagley Road Birmingham B16 8PE