Perkins, George Mawer & Co. are an independent firm of Chartered Valuation Surveyors, Estate Agents, Auctioneers and Valuers with a long standing commitment to our clients and the local economy.
We are able to offer a diverse range of professional services across the East Midlands and benefit from a dedicated team of experts with specialist skills ranging from residential agency, machinery sales, fine art and agricultural valuation.
With over 100 years of history in the Market Rasen area, seven professional and a team of some ten support staff, Perkins, George Mawer & Co. can provide a comprehensive and up to date service on all land and property matters.
We are committed to offering clear and unambiguous advice to a prompt timescale whilst remaining practical and cost effective.
Whether your business is large or small, we are able to offer a personal and professional service aimed at delivering your objectives.
• Marketing, Probate, Stocktaking and Mortgage Valuations
• Valuation of Antiques and chattels
• Plant and Machinery Valuations
• Residential, Land and Building Surveys
• Development Appraisals and Opportunities
• Planning Applications and Appeals
Rural Business Management
• Farm Management Agreements
• Financial Management and Restructuring
• Farm Consultancy
• Single Farm Payment & Environmental Stewardship
• Tax Planning
• Farm Budgets and Cash Flows
Land and Estate Agency
• Residential Sales and Lettings
• Agricultural Sales and Purchases
• Estate Management
Compulsory Purchase and Compensation
• Water, Gas and Sewerage Pipeline Compensation
• Telecommunication Masts
• Wayleave Agreements
• Claims for Damage and Disturbance
• Landlord and Tenant Matters
• Tenantright and Dilapidation Claims
• Rent Valuations and Reviews
• Preparation of Farm Business Tenancy Agreements
• Completion of Records of Condition
• Financial Services through Third Party Lenders for Mortgage Purposes
Corn Exchange Chambers, Queen Street, Market Rasen, LN8 3EH