Our Tenancy Referencing is undertaken by FCC Paragon (referencing agency)
Applicants wishing to rent a property should contact the relevant office dealing with the property to register your interest, you will then be sent an email link to complete an online application form.
1. All the relevant sections should be fully completed, failure to do this may result in a delay in processing your application.
2. All parties sharing must fill in separate application forms, including married couples.
3. All parties must provide photographic ID (passport or driving licence) together with a bill from either a utility company, credit card account or Council Tax bill for proof of residence dated within the last 3 months. Additionally, under the Right to Rent checks, you must provide an EU passport, a residence card or visa, which is valid for at least the duration of the proposed tenancy. Please note that we must see the original documents with the applicant present. We are not able to process your application until we have received all the necessary documentation
4. Each application should be accompanied by a payment of £65 inclusive of VAT. This payment will be non-refundable and can be paid by debit card
5. Once references clear and your application has been successful, we will require a holding rent to be paid equal to one month's rent. Please note this will be non-refundable should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy.
6. The following will need to be paid in cleared funds by the commencement date of your tenancy as follows: -
a. A deposit normally equivalent to one month's rent plus £100.
b. £210 including VAT (£175 plus VAT) is payable per property for administration fees to include preparation of the Tenancy Agreement and Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
It should be noted that this payment can only be made by debit card, cash, building society cheque or banker's draft.
If you wish to make a payment by credit card for the application fee then a handling charge of 3% will be added to the total amount payable. There is no handling charge for debit cards.
Credit cards and personal bank cheques will not be accepted for the initial payment and we are only able to accept a maximum of £3,000 if paying in cash.
7. All applications are made Subject to Contract and Landlord's approval.
Should you require any assistance during your application or have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our Management Centre on 01789 207126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org