PHOENIX ESTATE AGENTS (EAST) LTD.
The area’s freshest approach to property. Professional, yet still personal... Qualified & regulated...
With efficient mailing list management, customer care & property marketing, along with established & recommended staff, we aim to provide the most effective service for all our properties.
We are an independent agent with offices based in Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire. Covering a wide local catchment area extending into Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire & Norfolk.
We launched our office in February 2010. Our office is managed by Mrs Jaimie Rice who has been established locally in estate agency for over 10 years & comes with a wealth of experience & past customer recommendation, she is supported by a team of local, experienced & qualified staff.
By concentrating on providing an efficient sales service & also getting to know our customers requirements we aim to be both quick of the mark in finding potential buyers & also trusted to look after our seller/buyers needs.
A SERVICE WE ARE PROUD OF… Professional, yet still personal:
* We value the importance of our relationship with our customers and pride ourselves on giving thorough & regular communication.
* Quality colour photographs & brochures with attention to detail.
* Extensive & up to date internet advertising.
* Efficient mailing list management, with emphasis on getting properties out to registered potential buyers as widely & quickly as possible.
PEACE OF MIND… Qualified & Regulated:
*All our experienced staff go through a thorough training programme to ensure every effort is made to provide the service that our customers would expect and can place their trust in.
* All staff either hold recognised NVQ qualifications in the sale of residential property & rightmove training course certificates or are in training for those qualifications/certificates.
* Registered & regulated under The Property Ombudsman Service.
Please contact us for further information, a free no obligation market appraisal of your property, to register on our mailing list or to discuss the housing market etc.
Tel: 01406 359131
Fax: 01406 359939
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays: CLOSED