Seymours are licensed members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the only professional body that is solely concerned with the regulation of Letting Agents, and for 25 years has been actively promoting the highest standards across every aspect of residential letting and management. ARLA member firms are required to work within the robust Code of Practice, which covers the key stages of Letting and Management of property.
Whilst the property market has changed over the last two decades, our commitment to our clients and providing the highest levels of estate agency to those we represent remains the same.
We have four dedicated lettings offices in Godalming, Guildford, Woking and Farnham each of which have their own team of experienced agents who understand Surrey's property market and who can help you with every element of letting a property.
From single flats and studios through to large family homes, we have the knowledge, the experience and the personal touch required to make your move as seamless as possible. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant looking for place to rent, we can help.
In return for choosing us we will:
- Provide you with access to a large network of tenants
- Market your property in print in local and national newspapers and online via the UK's most prominent property websites
- Make sure you are up to date with any legislative changes and safety regulations
- Provide a comprehensive property management service
- Keep in touch on a regular basis to make sure that you are getting the very best out of what Seymours has to offer