The Company has over a century of business experience in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire, through which we have accumulated an unrivalled store of local knowledge from which you can benefit. We remain committed to our heritage of traditional values, high standards of personalised service and integrity, but we are also consistent in the use of latest technologies and techniques to deliver a class leading service. Our friendly, helpful and professional staff will provide you with a complete range of services and you will benefit from personal attention at every stage. Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) We are proud to be members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the world's leading professional body in all matters related to real estate. Governed by a Royal Charter, it means that first and foremost RICS has a duty to act in and protect the public interest. We are regulated by RICS for your peace of mind and protection and the advantages to you are clear;
- Confidence - regulated firms follow RICS Rules of Conduct, which are monitored by RICS Regulation. You know we are acting in your interest and are committed to maintaining the highest levels of professional and ethical standards.
- Professionalism - you can be sure we will give you clear, impartial and expert advice from qualified professionals.
- Security - you have the comfort of knowing that we
- have a recognised procedure in place to help resolve any complaint as fairly and efficiently as possible
- provide a client access to free independent redress
- have Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) to protect you should you need to make a claim.
- Client Care - you can be assured that our Partners and Staff are obliged to regularly update their skills and knowledge to ensure you receive the best possible service.
RICS registered Valuers Specifically, we are pleased to confirm that we are RICS registered Valuers. For your protection and peace of mind, RICS registered Valuers and their firms are subject to professional and independent regulation. As you would expect we are required by RICS in our valuation work to have appropriate levels of indemnity insurance and effective complaints handling procedures. Furthermore you can rely on adherence to high quality service with respect to:
- Openness and transparency - all RICS registered Valuers are required to make full disclosure and avoid conflicts of interest. Clear reporting - RICS registered Valuers have access to the latest data, are experts in their field, and provide clear reports based on diligent investigation and analysis.
- Valuation standards - RICS registered Valuers are regulated to consistent international valuation standards.
Professional standards lie at the heart of the services we offer and these are monitored by a highly respected regulatory body.
Guide Price £165,000
River Way, Shipston On Stour 2 bedroom terraced house
Guide Price £225,000
Clark Close, Shipston On Stour 3 bedroom semi-detached house
Guide Price £325,000
Furze Hill Road, Shipston On Stour 4 bedroom detached houseSold STC
Guide Price £300,000
Dorsington Road, Pebworth Barn Conversion
Guide Price £220,000
Telegraph Street, Shipston On Stour 3 bedroom terraced house
Guide Price £425,000
Armscote Road, Tredington 4 bedroom detached bungalowSold STC
Guide Price £145,000
Brickhill Close, Shipston On Stour 2 bedroom terraced houseSold STC
Guide Price £485,000
Tysoe Road, Oxhill 3 bedroom barn conversion
Guide Price £395,000
Rectory Lane, Lower Brailes 3 bedroom link detached house
Guide Price £580,000
Back Lane, Middle Tysoe 4 bedroom detached house
Guide Price £99,500
Norluck Court, Watery Lane, Shipston On Stour 1 bedroom flat
Guide Price £109,950
Mill Court, Shipston On Stour 2 bedroom flat
Guide Price £90,000
Miles Meadow, Newbold On Stour 2 bedroom semi-detached houseSold STC
Guide Price £285,000
Hornsby Close, Shipston On Stour 3 bedroom semi-detached house
Guide Price £235,000
Manor Farm Road, Tredington 2 bedroom bungalowSold STC
Offers in Region of £165,000
New Street, Shipston On Stour 2 bedroom terraced house
Guide Price £435,000
Miles Meadow, Newbold On Stour 4 bedroom detached house
Guide Price £349,500
Nelson Close, Ettington 3 bedroom detached bungalow
Guide Price £250,000
The Leys, Halford 3 bedroom semi-detached house
Guide Price £252,500
Hanson Avenue, Shipston On Stour 3 bedroom detached house