Taylors Estate Agents offer the very best service and customer care from their local office network, whilst providing National Coverage through the Countrywide Estate Agency Group
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate Agents have been successfully selling property for over 25 years.
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Taylors Residential Lettings but here are just a few;
Taylors (Swindon) are part of the Country’s largest letting agent with over 200 offices nationwide, and part of the Countrywide Group Plc. Taylors (Swindon) are members of The Property Ombudsman, and you can therefore be assured of dealing with fully trained members of staff who adhere to a prescribed industry wide code of practice. We pride ourselves on being a highly specialist and dedicated residential lettings and property management agent, with the commitment of being a first class provider of high quality services to our clients and tenants.
Why choose Taylors (Swindon)
Here are just a few of the reasons:-
• Backing of Countrywide Plc.
• Large national network of branches letting up to 1,000 properties per month
• Highly experienced staff due to a commitment
• Excellent Company tenant base.
• First class high profile marketing.
• Member of The Property Ombudsman.
• Specialist tenanted property insurance – for Landlords & Tenants
• Why use a member of The Property Ombudsman?
• Technical expertise in a specialist field.
• High standards of professional competence.
• Sound knowledge of tenancy law and legal notices.
• Compliance with Fire, Electrical & Safety Regulations.
• Prompt accounting to clients.
• Separate client bank account
• Fidelity bonding of client’s funds and tenant’s deposits.
• Professional indemnity insurance cover.
Taylors (Swindon) work closely with The Property Ombudsman to ensure that our services meet the required strict professional standards of practice and conduct.
Operating from High Street locations around the UK, CRL offers a wide and flexible range of letting and management services which can be tailored to meet your individual needs whether you are a private homeowner, an investment landlord or a corporate property company. We will give you the best possible advice with up to date legislation, including the preparation of a comprehensive tenancy agreement incorporating up to date legislation.