The Little Letting Company was formed in the Year 2000 to take full advantage of internet based technologies and become one of the first e-based letting agents in Britain.
Originally established to manage the family’s own personal portfolio, it has rapidly grown to become one of the leading specialist independent Letting Agents in the area.
Our success is based on:
• Extending the same level of care and attention to our client Landlord properties as we do our own
• Offering extremely competitive rates
• Employing a dedicated team of mature, experienced and resourceful individuals
• Tailoring our business to suit our client’s needs
• Comprehensively presenting each property to its best advantage
• Using high quality web property portals
• Only taking on quality properties
• Paying great care when matching Tenants to properties
• Being a specialist letting agent (not an adjunct to an estate agency)
• Working out of normal hours as required
• Offering an efficient and effective yet personal service
We offer the traditional letting services of tenant finding, rental collection and full management plus we can assist in acquiring properties for rental and also assist in the selling of properties.
Our family business is underpinned by membership of two professional bodies, the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the UK Association of Letting Agents (UKALA), as such we abide by their codes of practice which include full client money protection, PI Insurance, membership of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Regulated Agents and membership of the Ombudsman scheme.
The Little Letting Company is perhaps one of the areas best kept secrets! We do not advertise widely for Landlords. Most of our business comes by word of mouth and recommendation. In this way we keep our quality of service up, our growth controlled and our costs down!
We look forward to helping you let your property!