As the UK's number one property website, Rightmove is proud to be the destination for home-movers in the UK. We have consistently grown our market share of UK home-mover activity and have cemented our place in the Top 10 busiest websites in the UK.
Sources: Experian Hitwise, market share of pages viewed (property category), 2008-2011. Experian Hitwise, market share of pages viewed (all sites), July 2011.
What are the benefits of being a Rightmove member?
The biggest audience of home-hunters
- 95% of home-movers said that they had previously seen or heard of Rightmove
- 75% said that Rightmove was the property site they turn to first.
- The average Rightmove user visits more often, spends longer on our website and looks at more pages of property than the average user of any other property portal.
- We send more than 1.5million emails to registered home-movers every week updating them on new properties added to Rightmove by Agents and Developers.
We're proud to be able to say that Britain moves at Rightmove.
Sources: Survey of 2,400 home-movers, Research Now, April 2011. Rightmove Analysis, July 2011
We are constantly working to make sure that home-movers continue to visit Rightmove and, most importantly, choose to return time and time again. Recent developments include:
- 'Zoom-able' floorplans
- Enhanced property details page
- Sellers Area
- Facebook 'like' and 'share'
Rightmove's mobile platform
As a Rightmove member your property listings will always be accessible to home-hunters, even when they are on the move, via Rightmove's mobile platforms.
- Our award-winning iPhone app has already been downloaded more than 1.3 million times.
- 15% of searches on Rightmove are performed using a mobile device
Sources: Apple, iTunes Connect, July 2011. Rightmove Analysis, July 2011.
We regularly use national TV advertising helping us to attract our large audience of home-movers.
Search Engine Optimisation
Our dedicated team of web optimisation experts continue to improve our rankings on search engines like Google, so that more people find Rightmove more quickly.
Help to Buy for New Homes developers
Rightmove has been working with the Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) to promote the Governments' HomeBuy range to Rightmove's unrivalled audience of home-hunters. In conjunction with the HCA, Rightmove created the Help to Buy microsite designed to raise awareness amongst Rightmove's user base.
Source: Google Analytics, October 2011
What can a Rightmove membership offer me?
A range of tools and reports to help you in your day-to-day business, including the Best Price Guide to support the Agent Competitor Analysis tool that monitors your local competitive landscape.
Telephone Lead Recording Service
All calls can recorded and played to ensure that each call is being handled as you'd like them to be.
Seminars are held around the country helping you to make the most of your membership and ensuring you have the competitive edge.
A dedicated Account Manager will help find the best membership package for you. Our Customer Service team is also available to take your calls should you have any questions.
Marketing material is available to order to show that you're a member of the UK's number one property website.
New Homes Development micro-sites
As well as listing individual plots in relevant lists of search results, new homes developers can now give home-hunters more information than ever by making the most of our development micro-sites.
How to contact us
Estate and Lettings Agents: call 01908 712300 or email EA@rightmove.co.uk
New Homes Developers: call 01908 712300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to advertise commercial property? Please visit our Commercial page
Do you look after property overseas? Find out how to advertise on Rightmove Overseas
Terms and Conditions of membership
Rightmove's policy is that all properties advertised on our site should comply with the letter and spirit of the Property Misdescription Act 1991. We believe this policy is important in protecting and promoting the quality of the service we offer to home buyers. The Act provides protection to the general public by requiring those marketing property not to make false or misleading statements about certain 'specified matters' about or related to the property. We believe an agent can only fulfil their obligations under the Act by personally visiting each property they market.
For businesses marketing UK properties for sale or let:
- Core terms and conditions of membership
- Supplementary terms & conditions for our suite of additional Rightmove products for Estate Agents and Letting Agents
- Supplementary terms & conditions for our suite of additional Rightmove products for Developers and Housing Associations
- Additional telephone recording terms & conditions for Estate Agents, Lettings Agents, Developers and Housing Associations
For advertisers marketing Overseas property for sale:
- Core membership terms and conditions of membership
- Supplementary terms & conditions for our suite of additional Rightmove products for Overseas Advertisers
Guidelines to be read in association with the Core or Supplementary terms and conditions of membership.
For business marketing UK properties for sale or let: