Find lettings agents
Most landlords with a property to rent in the UK use a lettings agent to market their property. Choosing a good lettings agent who can manage the renting process on your behalf is essential. Here are just some of the benefits of instructing a lettings agent:
- Your home will be valued by a lettings agent who can tell you what your property is worth.
- Lettings agents can provide you with a To Let board.
- Lettings agents can advertise your property in local papers to reach local tenants.
- You can access a number of other important services through lettings agents such as rent protection or landlords insurance.
- Lettings agents can advertise your property for sale to local and national tenants by advertising on Rightmove.
- Lettings agents can present your property to its fullest potential.
Selecting a lettings agent
- Use a lettings agent who has been recommended to you personally or a lettings agent who you have used previously.
- Remember, the fee isn't the most important factor in choosing a lettings agent. A good lettings agent will give you great service, keep you informed throughout the process and manage your rental property professionally
- Ask what marketing your lettings agent will do on your behalf. Lettings agents who advertise on Rightmove have unrivalled benefits. You can find out more about what a Rightmove member lettings agent can do for you below.
Rightmove member lettings agents
There are over lettings agents on Rightmove advertising over properties to rent.
If you have a property to rent, remember that it s harder for potential tenants to find it if it s not on Rightmove.
FACT: 88% of Rightmove users would recommend one of our member lettings agents.
Here are just some of the benefits of instructing a Rightmove member lettings agent:
- Rightmove member lettings agents can advertise your property to the UK s largest home moving audience - 4.9 million local and national home movers visit Rightmove every month.
- Rightmove member lettings agents can load unlimited photographs to give tenants the best view of your property
- Rightmove member lettings agents can give you exclusive personalised reports on your property s performance, ensuring that your lettings agent can keep you in the loop every step of the way.
Useful websites about lettings agents
There are a number of professionally recognised bodies for lettings agents in the UK. Here are some which you may find useful if you want to know more about best practice in the lettings agency industry: