5 bedroom house for saleEdgewood, Lanark Road, Garrion Bridge, Lanarkshire
- Now sold -Phase 2 now released
- Reserve from plan ready 2012
- 5 bedrooms ( 4 en suite)
- Double garage & summer house
- Images/Spec are indicative
Located on Lanark Road, Clyde Valley within easy access to the M8 for Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Edgewood development has been designed to provide a safe, tranquil place to live, with each home enjoying generous grounds that provide space and privacy. Those properties close to the river enjoy a private river frontage and fishing rights; those set back from the water still benefit from the beautiful location and all enjoy stunning rural outlooks
Living/informal dining area with feature gas fire, formal dining room, bespoke designer kitchen, family room, study, 5 bedrooms, 2 with dressing rooms, 4 with en suite, family bathroom, gymnasium, summer house and double garage.
Travelling east on M8 leave at J9 and join the M73 following signs for Carlisle/M74/A89. Keep right as road forks continuing to follow signs for Carlisle. At J1 exit onto M74 heading south. Leave at J7 (A72) following signs for Lanark. At junction turn left and continue on A72 for approximately 1.6 miles. Turn left at Lanark Road as indicated by Edgewood signs.
Travelling west on M8 towards Glasgow follow signs for Carlisle/M74/A89. Take ramp to A725 and then at next roundabout take second exit onto M74 signposted Carlisle/M74. Merge with M74 and follow south to J7. Leave J7 (A72) for approximately 1.6 miles. Turn left at Lanark Road as indicated by Edgewood signs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference N236755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.