5 bedroom detached house for saleColdeast Way, Sarisbury Green, Southampton
- LUXURY FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- OVER 2000 SQ FEET.
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDEN
- LOUNGE AND FAMILY ROOM OVERLOOKING WOODLAND
- DRIVEWAY TO DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- READY TO MOVE IN NOW!!!!
- INCENTIVES OFFERED- PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
OVERLOOKING A MATURE WOODLAND COPSE, ENJOYING A QUIET SPOT WITHIN THIS BEAUTIFUL DEVELOPMENT- SEE PHOTOGRAPHS. PLEASE ASK ABOUT OUR PART EXCHANGE DEALS- LETS GET YOU MOVING NOW!!! CALL 02380 422080
Set in a spacious and beautiful landscaped grounds in Sarisbury Green, a delightful suburb with a strong sense of community and a welcoming village like ambience. Admirals Wood is an exciting, modern neighbourhood that combines strong, eco friendly and subsidence housing designed with wonderful natural surroundings. Set between Southampton and Fareham, Admirals Wood offers an exceptional blend of seclusion, amenity and convenience.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.50m x 4.04m )
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' ( 3.78m x 3.35m )
Family Room 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 7" x 9' 6" ( 5.97m x 2.90m )
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.08m x 1.55m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
Study 12' 2" x 7' ( 3.71m x 2.13m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Five 13' 7" x 6' 2" ( 4.14m x 1.88m )
Please note that room measurements are taken from the builders brochure.
The pictures used within this brochure are taken via the showhome and the interior designs may vary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN100123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.