3 bedroom terraced house for saleKeswick at The Bridles, Bell Lane, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3
- Single Integral Garage & parking space
- 2 En suites
- Your New Address could be Catches Drive, Walsall, West Midlands
- 1155 Square feet
- Available to view
- Walking distance to Bloxwich high street
- Located next to playing fields
- Access to great local transport
The 'Keswick' is a three- bedroom townhouse with INTEGRAL GARAGE, SHOWER ROOM and bedroom or study can be found on the ground floor. To the first floor there is a large OPEN-PLAN LIVING AND DINING AREA and CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH A BREAKFAST AREA for informal dining. The second floor holds two double bedrooms, both benefiting from MODERN ENSUITE facilities.
- Study/bedroom 3 - 2650 x 2640 millimetre
- Utility - 2690 x 1710 millimetre
- Shower - 2520 x 850 millimetre
- Garage - 5200 x 2420 millimetre
- Breakfasting Kitchen - 4450 x 2640 millimetre
- Living/dining - 4450 x 4280 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 4450 x 4280 millimetre
- En-suite - 2010 x 1780 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 4450 x 2910 millimetre
- En-suite - 1780 x 1770 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.