2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 4 Lavender House, Elms Road, Middlesex, HA3 6BB
- Luxury Designer Ktichen with full range of Siemens appliances including extra wide 5-ring gas hob
- multi-function single oven
- combination multi-function microwave/oven
- integrated fridge/freezer
- stone worktops
- Porcelain floor tiles.
- En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Carpet throughout apartment
A 1st Floor 2-Bed/2-Bath apartment, forming part of this select development of just 8 x 2-Bed/2-Bath apartments located on the borders of Stanmore by Farmbridge Developments. There is still time to make choices such as kitchen, tiles and flooring. The apartment boasts 1,032sq.ft with a top quality finish & specification and a Balcony to the front aspect.
Features: Luxury designed kitchen with Siemens appliances including multi-function single oven, 5-ring gas hob, combi multi-function microwave/oven, stone worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, Porcelain floor tiles * Ensuite to Master Bedroom * GCH * Double glazing * Lift * Landscaped communal gardens * Video entry system * Secure gated underground parking * Secure storage * NHBC Warranty *
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view, please contact PRESTON BENNETT NEW HOMES on 020 8954 8626.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-21590289.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA110559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.