This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom town house for sale
The Wheatley at Cwrt Yr Ysgol, Heol Cae Ty Newydd Gorseinon Swansea SA4 6QB
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- choice of co-ordinating wall tiles
- stylish white bathroom suite
- downstairs cloakroom
- family room with French doors to garden
- flexible three storey living
- first floor sitting room
- fitted wardrobes to three bedrooms
- en suite to the master bedroom
Opening times: Viewings by appointment only
Sales manager: Carole Williams and Jemma BrowningThe Wheatley is a three bedroom town house with garden. Designed on three floors it has a fitted kitchen with dining area, living room, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Cwrt Yr Ysgol is an exciting development of one, two and three bedroom houses, apartments and coach houses. Ideally located in Loughor, excellent transport links make these homes ideal for commuters to Swansea and Llanelli. Local convenience stores and services are close by as well as local schools.
Our developments in Wales offer a number of purchase assistance schemes that could help get you moving.
For first-time buyers or movers looking for a low-deposit mortgage solution we have our Jumpstart shared equity scheme. This requires just a 5% deposit, and allows you to enjoy 100% ownership while paying as little as 85% of the initial price upfront. Bovis Homes provide the remaining 15% as an equity loan.
We offer Home Exchange for existing homeowners, which could save time, money and stress with Bovis Homes buying your existing home - or even one down the property chain.
Meanwhile our Smooth Move package aims to help you sell your old property quicker by dealing with the estate agents on your behalf and paying their fees when the sale is complete.
Contact our sales advisors to find our which scheme could help you move.