4 bedroom detached house for saleThornford at Brook Meadow, Garth Road, Hilperton, Trowbridge, BA14
- Detached house from £279,995
- 4 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Family Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
The Thornford is a spacious 4 bedroom family home consisting of a relaxing lounge and a separate family room which both have French doors leading out into the private garden, great for summer evenings or to keep an eye on the kids! The kitchen is fit for lavish dinner parties with it's double doors opening into the family room. There is also a dining room and a W.C. on this floor - all accessible from the entrance hallway.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms; the master having it's own en suite shower room and there is also a main family bathroom on this floor completing this family home.
- Bedroom - 3.32 x 4.00 metres, 10'11'' x 13'2''
- Bedroom - 3.36 x 4.73 metres, 11'0'' x 15'6''
- Bedroom - 2.53 x 3.82 metres, 8'4'' x 12'7''
- Master Bedroom - 3.41 x 4.68 metres, 11'2'' x 15'4''
- Dining Room - 2.66 x 3.67 metres, 8'9'' x 12'0''
- Family Room - 3.26 x 3.91 metres, 10'8'' x 12'10''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.32 x 4.79 metres, 10'11'' x 15'8''
- Living Room - 3.91 x 4.74 metres, 12'10'' x 15'7''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22630092.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8fb04b25070247b59f53460e5f8953a1_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.