4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ashby Road, Kegworth, Derby
like this property?Call 01509 429010
- Stunning development of new build properties
- Extremely high standard of finish
- Master bedroom with ensuite & dressing area
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Living room & study/family room
- Double garage and gardens
- Sought after village location
Situated on this stunning new development of similar properties in the sought after village of Kegworth lies this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home.
We are delighted to offer for sale a selection of detached family homes built by Messrs. Michael Goodall Homes in the established and ever popular village of Kegworth. The deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room, study/family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, first floor landing with four bedrooms, family bathroom, double garage and good sized gardens.
With door to entrance hall
With stairs rising to first floor with door to useful understairs storage cupboard and doors to the living room, study/family room, open plan kitchen/dining room and downstairs cloakroom.
Has a two piece suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Has two double glazed windows to front aspect, french doors to the rear garden, feature fireplace.
Has a double glazed window to front aspect.
Open Plan Kitchen/dining Area
With ample space for table and chairs, range of kitchen units with integrated appliances, inset one and a half bowl sink unit, double glazed window to rear aspect and french doors to the rear garden, door to the utility room.
Has a double glazed window to rear aspect and inset sink unit with units under.
Has two double glazed windows to rear aspect and door to the dressing area and ensuite shower room.
With range of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Has a four piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle, double glazed window to front aspect.
With fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear aspect.
With fitted wardrobe, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
With double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe.
Four piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle, double glazed window to rear.
The property has an enclosed lawned rear garden with driveway leading to the garaging to the rear.
Please note that the picture shown is an artist's impression. Whilst these artists impressions of the properties under construction are based on the specific plans for the site, they can only be a general guide as the individual treatment will vary from plot to plot. For the final detail please inspect the plan and specification attached to your contract. These particulars were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before completion of the properties and can offer general guidance. Our client follows a policy of continuous improvement and may well have made further changes during construction whilst the final finishes often vary between units. Accordingly prospective purchasers should not rely on this information, but ask their legal representative to check the detailed plan and specification attached to their contract.
Upon entering the village of Kegworth proceed down the hill turning left into High Street, which then becomes Ashby Road where the development can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.