This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The queensbury at Wulfstan Grange, Grange Lane, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
- Superb four bedroomed detached property
- Fitted Kitchen
- Open plan through lounge and dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom having en-suite facility
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Integral garage
FIRSTBUY PRICE BASED ON 80% / 20% SHARED EQUITY SCHEME. FULL PRICE IS £225000. Aimed at first-time buyers, OWN YOUR OWN HOME WITH A MORTGAGE FOR JUST 80% of the property value with the remaining 20% supplied as an equity loan from the Government and Bloor Homes. Please ask for further details.
A superb four bedroom detached property with fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND DINING AREA, with French doors opening out onto the rear garden. FOUR SUPERB DOUBLE BEDROOMS (the master bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities). An integral garage and parking are also included
- lounge 3.85 x 4.20 (12'8" x 13'9")
- dining area 3.07 x 2.95 (10'1" x 9'8")
kitchen2.40 x 3.79 (7'10" x 12'5")w.c
- bedroom one
3.40 x 3.50 (11'2" x 11'6")incl robes
bedroom two*3.26 x 3.77 (10'8" x 12'5")incl bulkhead shelf
bedroom three*3.87 x 2.63 (12'8" x 8'8")
bedroom four3.29 x 2.63 (10'6" x 8'8")
About the Development
A highly sought after development with a mixture of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes.
Located close to Hanley and Newcastle main shopping areas, schools, churches and leisure facilities are also within easy reach. Retail shopping is within walking distance with a large supermarket close at hand. The development benefits from close links to the M6 Motorway with easy access to all major links both north and south.
Wolstanton is in a good location situated just off the A500, having easy access to all major links north and south via the M6 motorway which is close by. It is a very popular residential area with good schools, excellent transport links and a wide range of retail and leisure facilities are close at hand.
Wolstanton is near Hanley and Newcastle which are the main shopping areas and Manchester airport is approximately 24 miles away.
The development has a really good mix of homes suitable for everyone from first time buyer to families looking for more space.