2 bedroom flat for saleAlexandra Parade, Dunoon
- Stunning Sea Views down the Firth of Clyde
- Lift to All Floors
- 2 Bedrooms - most with En-Suite
- Private Parking
- Private Balcony or Patio with All Apartments
- Built by Highly Respected Local Builder
- NHBC 10 Year Cover
- Security Entrance
- Factored for Ease of Maintenance - Building Insurance Included
- All Properties come with either Garage or Private Ground Storage
*** Only 1 Apartment Remaining *** Located in Dunoon and with stunning sea views over the beautiful Firth of Clyde, Sands Court is a unique development of contemporary apartments built by the highly respected Argyll builders Stewart McNee.
Although easily accessible from Glasgow and the Central Belt, Dunoon is a quiet and peaceful town set in one of the most spectacular settings in Scotland.
This unique development consists of 8 luxury apartments and all homes are constructed to the highest standards appropriate for the 21st century. The properties have been designed to benefit from a number of wonderful views of the Firth of Clyde from Gourock and the Cloch Lighthouse down towards Ailsa Craig.
These apartments consist of 2 Double Bedrooms (most with 1 en-suite), spacious lounge and dining area, bathroom, open plan kitchen, decking for master bedroom and lounge on upper floors and patio on ground floor, private parking with garage or ground floor storage, lift and security entry.
Sands Court is the ideal permanent home or weekend bolthole.
Either Tax Band 'C' or 'D'
All sizes are approximate
Click on 'View Gallery' tab at top of page to view all photographs
To view this property please contact Gary Campbell on 01369 701755 or 07745 273 449
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCSandsCourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterside Property, Dunoon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.