2 bedroom apartment for sale
Steam Mill Street, Chester
like this property?Call 01244 296011
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Canal side Development
- Second Floor
- Grade II listed Mill Conversion
- Outskirts of the City Centre
This second floor apartment is situated in a grade II listed mill conversion and faces the old 'steam mill' of Chester. The apartment boats many attractive features including its distinctive window design and exposed ironworks. Situated in a gated community and bordering the Shropshire Union Canal.
This second floor apartment is situated in a grade II listed mill conversion and faces the old 'steam mill' of Chester. The apartment boats many attractive features including its distinctive window design and exposed ironworks. Situated in a gated community and bordering the Shropshire Union Canal. The apartment is located in a secure gated development on the canal side and offers easy access top the train station and city centre. There is access via stairs or lift to the first floor and the landmark development in which this apartment is situated must be visited to appreciate its setting.
A fine and award winning landmark development in Chester.
Situated in an Exclusive Waterfront Development. Located by the canal side area of Chester offering a selection of waterside bars, restaurants and waterway walks. Granary Wharf is about one third of a mile from the City Centre – an easy walk for those who work or simply wish to sample the delights of this most beautiful city. Chester is a city that never fails to impress.
Lounge / Dining / Study Area
A dual aspect room which has beautifull windows with views towards that old steam mill and also the courtyard from the lounge, recessed spotlighting, radiator.
Fitted with solid wood fronted wall and base units with granite effect worktops with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor over, built in electric oven and grill, integrated fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, under pelmet lights, tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, exposed beam, recessed lights, built in utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and hot water cylinder.
Having a good view over the ols steam milll via a window to the front, radiator and recessed spotlighting.
Fitted with tiled shower cubicle with chromed shower, half pedestal washhand basin, w.c., tiling to splashback areas, tiled floor, recessed lights, towel radiator and extractor fan.
Having a view over the old steam mill via a window to the front, radiator and recessed spotlighting.
With white suite comprising panel bath with mixer shower and glazed screen, half pedestal washhand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, exposed beam and steel support, recessed lights, towel radiator and extractor fan.
The property is approached via Steam Mill Street for vehicle access or pedestrian access off City road. The property is access via security pedestrian and vehicular gates and a parking permit is available for a monthly charge.
The location of this highly desirable development is superb with Chester's main train station being only a three minute walk away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.