4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Monro at Gospatrick Grange, Off Brodie Road, Dunbar, EH42
- Detached house from £264,750
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room
The magnificent detached four bedroom Monro commands great kerb appeal in any street scene. It boasts a spacious lounge that stretches the full length of the property, the separate dining room and large kitchen with adjoining breakfast area are ideal for family living. There’s also ample downstairs storage. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms with en-suite to the master and guest bedroom. A detached garage completes the picture
- Bedroom - 2.51 x 3.83 metres, 8'3'' x 12'7''
- Bedroom - 2.45 x 3.18 metres, 8'0'' x 10'5''
- Bedroom - 2.26 x 2.71 metres, 7'5'' x 8'11''
- Master Bedroom - 3.70 x 2.94 metres, 12'2'' x 9'8''
- Dining Room - 3.26 x 2.91 metres, 10'8'' x 9'6''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 2.61 x 6.20 metres, 8'7'' x 20'4''
- Living Room - 6.13 x 3.79 metres, 20'1'' x 12'5''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-31210333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 960e8839a4fb459186950ee6b05277b5_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.