3 bedroom detached house for saleBay View Road, Benllech, LL74
- Fantastic sea views over beach
- Close to sandy family beach
- 3 bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room & Bathroom
- Double Garage & Garden
- PLOT 3 SOLD PLOTS 1 & 2 AVAILABLE
- Latest economical heating system
- NHBC 10 year Guarantee
- New Build
An exciting development of three new detached houses enjoying an enviable position, being slightly elevated above the beach to enjoy far reaching sea views over Benllech Bay towards the headland.
The properties are to be built by a well respected local and NHBC registered builder. A significant advantage of these new houses is the latest ĎAir Source Heat Pumpí heating system, which on average costs around half the cost of a mains gas system. The properties will meet all the latest requiremnts for the Code of Sustainable Homes.
Benllech is a popular seaside village located on the east coast of Anglesey with its spectacular coastline and offers local amenities such as shops, Post Office, banks, Restaurants, cafes, Primary School and medical centre as well as enjoying a near by Golf Course, Horse Riding and Sailing Clubs. Convenient for commuting to Bangor, Llangefni and the A55 Expressway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BayViewRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Egerton Estates, Benllech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.