3 bedroom apartment for sale
like this property?Call 01548 432002
- Newly converted.
- Modern and individual home.
- Impressive interior specification.
- Close to facilities.
- One off design above a cove.
Developers website - www.estura.co.uk
Kingsbridge 6 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 15 miles, Totnes 18 miles (Paddington about 3 hours)
The Beach House combines the irresistible romance of living right on the edge of the shore with the all practical and luxurious delights of having a fabulous modern home. The Beach House perches just above a small secluded cove in the very heart of Salcombe. It has doors opening directly onto steps to the shore, so morning-tousled people can scramble straight from their beds to the cove. Backing onto Cliff Road, the Beach House is so close to town you can wander down to the centre merely for the pleasure of an ice cream, a pub lunch or to catch the ferry across the estuary to one of Salcombe’s golden beaches.
Salcombe is now one of England's premier holiday destinations. And no wonder: glorious golden sands, yachts and boats continually plying their way up and down the estuary, while crabbing and paddling, shrimping and rockpooling opportunities abound. Salcombe is the yachting mecca of South Devon so offers courses and classes for people of all ages, which range from the very basics to advanced levels. The narrow winding village streets of the town centre are lined with sophisticated retail outlets of the Fat Face, White Stuff and Crew clothing genre, and there are about a dozen good restaurants, pubs and bistros. Salcombe is surrounded by arguably the most magical coastline in England delineated by the heritage coastal path threading its way all along the rim of the South West peninsula.
As owners of the Beach House you will enjoy a two year complimentary membership of the luxurious Harbour Spa, part of the prestigious Salcombe Harbour Hotel, which is right next door.
For specification and frequently asked questions please see the brochure.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone 01548 844473.
On reaching Salcombe from Kingsbridge via the A381, continue past the first crossroads along Main Road. Follow this road around the side of the hill and at the next junction do not fork right into Devon Road but continue straight on into Bennett Road. Follow this road down the hill and the Salcombe Harbour Hotel will be found on the right, The Beach House being at the eastern end of the hotel.
Alternatively, from Salcombe town centre, proceed along Fore Street into Cliff Road and, after passing the Yacht Club on the right, The Beach House will be found on the left hand side.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.