4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hume at Fordell Lea, Dunfermline, KY11
- Detached house from £230,000
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Study Room
- Dining Room, Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The impressive four bedroom detached Hume offers superb family accommodation. The open-plan kitchen/breakfast area with French doors that lead to the rear garden is ideal for informal family dining. Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and bedrooms two and three also boast a ‘Jack and Jill’ en-suite. An impressive lounge at the rear of this home is the ideal place to relax, whilst a handy detached garage offers practical storage, plus the study is perfect for a home-office.
- Bedroom - 3.49 x 3.09 metres, 11'5'' x 10'1''
- Bedroom - 2.88 x 3.04 metres, 9'5'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom - 2.73 x 3.0 metres, 8'11'' x 9'10''
- Master Bedroom - 4.29 x 3.33 metres, 14'1'' x 10'11''
- Dining Room - 3.25 x 3.0 metres, 10'8'' x 9'10''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.53 x 3.89 metres, 11'7'' x 12'9''
- Living Room - 4.53 x 4.18 metres, 14'10'' x 13'9''
- Study Room - 3.07 x 2.90 metres, 10'1'' x 9'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-32812690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4ce7a0cc655445f3927274280e047206_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.