- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH GRANITE WORKSURFACES AND UPSTANDS
- QUALITY WHITE SANITARYWARE WITH CHROME FITTINGS
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS
- SOLAR PANELS
- ELECTRICALLY OPERATED GARAGE DOORS
- INDIAN SANDSTONE PATIOS AND PATHS
- ZONED INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEM INCLUDING MOTION SENSOR TO GARAGE
- FINE SHINGLE DRIVEWAY
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
Currently under construction by highly regarded local developer Maddox Homes this detached family home is conveniently located close to Bookham village High Street. The property offers deceptively spacious living accommodation featuring a superb kitchen/breakfast/family room with bi-fold doors opening directly on to the garden and providing true inside/outside living. The living room also benefits from casement doors to the rear garden and on to a wide patio. A further reception room on the ground floor can be used as a formal dining room or informal family room. Upstairs there are four generous double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The open landing could be used as a library area or fifth bedroom. The loft area is partly boarded for storage.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.