4 bedroom detached house for saleDittons Road, Polegate
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious lounge/ dining room
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with integrated appliances
- En suite and terrace to master bedroom
The Woburn is a four bedroom detached family home with master en suite and terrace, kitchen/ breakfast room with integrated appliances, family bathroom, cloakroom/ WC and garage.
An exclusive development of one, two, three and four bedroom homes, located just a few miles from the sea at the foot of the South Downs and situated within close proximity of Polegate's amenities, including a variety of shops, supermarket, post office and local primary school. Railway services to London Victoria or London Bridge via Gatwick operate regularly. The Woburn benefits from four bedrooms, with master en suite, terrace and wardrobe, spacious lounge/ dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room with integrated appliances, cloakroom/ WC and garage.
Door to side aspect leading to:
With understairs storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 22' 11" x 20' 3" maximum ( 6.99m x 6.17m maximum )
Triple aspect with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
With built in stainless steel AEG 4-ring hob with single oven, microwave, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Choice of modern high gloss and contemporary styled kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system and choice of chrome mixer taps*. Glass splashback and under-unit lighting. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Comprising WC and wash hand basin.
From Entrance Hall
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard and doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' x 8' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window and double glazed French doors opening onto terrace, built in wardrobe and door to:
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wall-hung WC. Chrome heated towel rail, choice of modern and contemporary wall tiling and choice of quality floor finishes*. With double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Dual aspect with double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French doors opening onto terrace.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to side aspect.
Comprising white bath with choice of quality finished bath panels in oak, walnut, plum or high gloss white, contemporary styled basin set on a choice of modern storage unit, wall-hung WC with stylish fixed overhead shower and shower screen. Chrome heated towel rail, choice of modern and contemporary wall tiling and quality floor finishes* and recessed downlighters. Double glazed window to side aspect.
Front And Rear Gardens
Subject to stage of construction.
Photos are taken from the show home and indiviual plots may vary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-33425797.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L67100248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.