This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
The dover at The Edge, High Street North, Dunstable, LU6
HOMEBUY PRICE BASED ON 70% / 30% SHARED EQUITY SCHEME. FULL PRICE IS £227950. Aimed at first-time buyers, OWN YOUR OWN HOME WITH A MORTGAGE FOR JUST 70% of the property value with the remaining 30% supplied as an equity loan from the Government and Bloor Homes. Please ask for further details.
A spacious 3 bedroom townhouse with integral garage. Internal accommodation includes an open plan kitchen/dining room and WC to the ground floor. On the first floor is the lounge and bedroom 3 plus a further WC. The second floor is home to the master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, bedroom 2 and the family bathroom.
- kitchen / breakfast* 3.23 x 4.80 (10'7" x 15'7")
- w.c 0.87 x 1.84 (2'10" x 6'0")
- lounge*4.80 x 3.97 (15'9" x 13'0")
- bedroom three 2.64 x 3.69 (8'8" x 12'1")
- w.c 2.64 x 0.99 (8'8" x 3'3")
- bedroom one 2.92 x 3.27 (9'7" x 10'9") excl robes
- en suite 1.20 x 3.27 (3'11" x 10'9")
- bedroom two* 4.80 x 3.37 (15'9" x 11'1")
- bathroom 2.70 x 2.01 (8'10" x 6'7")
About the Development
A collection of apartments & houses, many of which will enjoy views across the beautiful countryside
Dunstable is a historic market town in the county of Bedfordshire, situated at the eastern end of the Chiltern hills. The area has an impressive history surrounding Dunstable Priory which was not only the place of Henry VIIIs divorce from Catherine of Aragon but also where the first ever play to be seen in England was performed, written by Geoffrey de Gorham in the 12th Century.
Today the area offers residents a variety of leisure activities, shops and nightlife to keep an active lifestyle. The town has five main shopping areas within walking distance of the central crossroads. From high street names to traditional markets, Dunstable has something for everyone. The long-established Outdoor Market takes place every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in the Market Square and town centre car park.
For those who love the outdoors, Dunstable offers more than 180 acres of parks, gardens and open spaces, not to mention football pitches, Dunstable Downs golf club, cricket grounds, a bowling green and tennis courts. The town also boasts its own football club—Dunstable Town FC. Further afield, Dunstable Downs is a chalk escarpment ideal for walking, kite flying and, for the more adventurous, paragliding and hang-gliding.
Other areas of interest include the ZSL Whipsnade Zoo on the outskirts of Dunstable, the beautiful Grade II listed Priory House and the Grove Theatre, a multi-million pound theatre complex, which regularly stages both local and national productions.