This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Dudswell Corner, Dudswell, Berkhamsted
- Lounge with Stunning Countryside Views
- Kitchen Diner with fully fitted high quality contemporary units and integral appliances
- Four Bedrooms and two bathrooms with exquisite Rocca Suites and under floor heating
- Detached Garage and Gated Driveway
As is often the case with bungalows, the accommodation offers a versatility to suit most life styles and Wayside Cottage is no exception.
A truly superb brand new detached bungalow offering impressive light and spacious flexible accommodation, finished to an exceptional standard.
A wide entrance hall with oak flooring (which continues throughout the bungalow) leads to all the rooms, and provides access to a fully boarded and carpeted loft via a folding wooden step ladder. The dual aspect kitchen looks out onto the front driveway and across the fields to the side and is fitted with a range of units with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Various appliances are integrated including the oven and hob, fridge freezer, wine cooler, washing machine and dishwasher. The living room at the rear of the property evokes a feeling of pace and light with tall window to the side affording a view over the neighbouring countryside and much of the rear wall is fitted with bi-folding doors which can be drawn back to open the house to the patio area and garden. The oak floor and woodburning stove add a warm character to the sociable living space. A bay fronted room at the from of the bungalow is ideal for study, playroom or dining room or could easily be used as a a double bedroom. Similarly, at the back is another double bedroom which offers flexibility and could be a dining room. A guest bedroom at the front is adjacent to the impressive bathroom which is lavishly appointed with modern Rocca suites and wet room style shower areas. The tiled floor has under floor heating. The master bedroom is set at the rear of the property, with bi-folding doors which open to the rear gardens and patio. The luxurious en-suite is fitted with Rocca suite and wet room style shower area and under floor heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.