2 bedroom apartment for sale
The Waldorf at Cliveden Village, Cliveden Road, Taplow, Berkshire, SL6
like this property?Call 01628 436271
- Stylish, open-plan living space, kitchen & dining area perfect for entertaining
- Overlook the spectacular trees from your large private balcony
- Kitchen features contemporary design with quartz stone white worktops
- Quality branded integrated appliances in kitchen
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
- Master bedroom has en-suite luxury bathroom & extensive wardrobes with access to balcony
- Second double bedroom provides guests with privacy
- Electronic entry gate to Cliveden Village
- Communal areas designed to create a feeling of welcome
- Lift to each floor from underground car park
Cliveden Village is an elegant, gated development exclusively for residents aged 55 or over, located within the National Trust Cliveden Estate. These contemporary, stylish homes have a wealth of environmentally friendly features, a premium specification and a concierge service.
Cliveden Village is a brand new development of impressive 2 and 3 bedroom houses, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses in 16 acres of mature woodland. These homes are exclusive to the over 55ís and are built to a unique design and specification suited to the environment.
A Great Location
Cliveden Village blends naturally into the 16 acres in which it is set. The range of houses and apartments respect rather than challenge the trees that dominate the surrounding landscape. Together they make up a sustainable community that compliments Clivedenís landscape both on an aesthetic and environmental level.
The range of services and facilities available within Cliveden Village and the adjoining estate ensure residents enjoy quite an exceptional lifestyle.
National Trust gardeners maintain the wooded landscape surrounding the village. A Concierge Service oversees day-to-day life within the village itself, dealing with everything from communal landscape maintenance, to refuse collection and recycling. The Concierge is also available to accept home deliveries and provides a constant presence, keeping an eye on things during the day. CCTV also links the Concierge Office to the underground apartment car park.
Cliveden Village is in a highly desirable location set in 16 acres, with excellent links for travel by road, rail or air. Taplow Station is just 2 miles away with services to London taking only 35 minutes.
The development is close to both the M4 and M40 motorways giving access to the M25, while Heathrow airport is only 12 miles away.