2 bedroom apartment for saleRed Lion Court, London, EC4A
- Fully air conditioned living space
- Live video entry phone
- Individually designed kitchen layouts
- Hardwood doors, architraves and skirting
- Denon surround sound technology
- Ceiling speakers in all bedrooms
2 bedroom apartment avaliable for £1005,000
The development comprises 14 spaciously designed 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments arranged from lower ground to fourth floor. Each apartment boasts an array of sophisticated and technologically advanced specifications.
Fleet Street - a name long synonymous with publishing, journalism and media
news. Today, Fleet Street is more associated with the law and barristers chambers - many of which are located amongst the maze of historic courtyards that characterise this niche pocket of the City.
It is one such courtyard that now offers a rare opportunity to acquire a magnificent apartment - finished and equipped for contemporary living with specifications designed to surpass the most discerning home owner’s expectations.
Welcome to the limited edition apartments at Red Lion Court.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Two_bed_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.