This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
9 bedroom detached house for sale
Ardleigh Green Road, Emerson Park, Hornchurch, RM11
- SIX PRINCIPLE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- FOUR LUXURIOUS EN SUITES & FAMILY BATHROOM WITH JACUZZI & STEAM SHOWER
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE SECOND FLOOR
- TWO LUXURY SHOWER ROOMS & GAMES ROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR
- STUNNING RECEPTION HALL WITH 23' CEILING HEIGHT
- MAGNIFICENT DRAWING ROOM 41' X 21', DINING ROOM 21'3" X 20'8"
- FAMILY ROOM 25'4" X 13'3", GARDEN ROOM 47'4" X 12'
- CINEMA ROOM 27'7" X 21'3 & BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 21'7" X 21'3"
- UTILITY ROOM, GROUND FLOOR SHOWER, CLOAKROOM & PLANT ROOM
- 105' ROAD FRONTAGE, ELECTRIC GATES, OFF-ROAD PARK, GARAGE, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
Tenure: FreeholdSuperbly located on a plot of three quarters of an acre is this fabulous Georgian style mansion of around 10,000 (STS) sq ft affording spectacular accommodation within beautifully landscaped gardens. The property absolutely must be viewed personally for its size, quality and plot to be fully appreciated. In brief the accommodation incorporates six principle double bedrooms to the first floor, four with luxurious en suites, plus a marbled family bathroom with jacuzzi and spacious steam shower. To the second floor there are three further double bedrooms, a bed/store room, two luxury shower rooms and a games room of 27’2” x 26’1”. The reception hall is simply stunning with a 23’ ceiling height to the first floor galleried landing which is lit from the first and second floor arched window. To the ground floor, the accommodation includes a magnificent drawing room of 41’ x 21’, dining room 21’3” x 20’8”, a family room of 25’4” x 13’3” and a garden room of 47’4” x 12’. In addition there is a cinema room 27’7” x 21’3” with retractable projector, a bespoke custom fitted kitchen/breakfast room 21’7” x 21’3” fitted with maple inlay cabinets beneath marble work surfaces including a large central island and integrated appliances. The ground floor accommodation is completed with a separate utility room, ground floor shower, cloakroom and plant room. Being located on the edge of Emerson Park the property has a road frontage of approximately 105’ securely retained by walling and railings with electrically operated gates and video entry phone system. The frontage affords car parking for the largest of families, has a garage attached at one side and vehicular access to the rear. The landscaped rear garden area is a further stunning feature incorporating a substantial paved terrace overlooking a vast expanse of landscaped lawns with drainage, automatic irrigation, lighting and security. Ref No. 3922-10.