Did you know using Smart Currency Exchange to transfer money abroad rather than a bank could save you thousands of pounds when purchasing an overseas property?
As a currency specialist, Smart Currency Exchange also have ways of making savings when you repatriate funds or make regular payments between two countries.
- Their exchange rates typically beat banks by up to 4%
- They charge minimal - or no - commission or bank transfer fees
- Customer service is a priority - clients have a personal account manager
- They are FSA-regulated - your money is as safe with them as it is with any bank
|Provider||Exchange rate quoted (£/€)||Charges for Transfer||Time to transfer funds|
|HSBC (advance)||1.1240||£30.00||2 working days|
|Smart Currency Exchange||1.1360||£0||24 hours|
* Exchange rate quotes were not available from Natwest over the phone, only from a branch directly.
The above exchange rates were quoted at 14:30, 21st September 2011.
To help you get the most from your overseas property purchase, Rightmove Overseas has partnered with Smart Currency Exchange, a currency specialist with a strong focus on overseas property purchases. Follow the links above to find out how Smart Currency Exchange can save you money.
Smart Currency Exchange Ltd is authorised by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (FRN 504509) for the provision of payment services. Smart Currency Exchange Ltd is authorised and regulated by HM Revenue and Customs under the MLR no 12198457. The information in this report is provided solely for informational purposes and should not be regarded as a recommendation to buy or sell. All information in this report is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.