Spot Blue offers unbiased and impartial advice about buying property and land in Turkey, along with a wealth of local Turkish knowledge. Whatever your price-range, we offer you a fantastic choice of locations and properties from the best and most reliable builders. We make sure you get the very best property for your budget and to make sure the purchase of your property in Turkey goes without a hitch.
When you buy a property in Turkey through Spot Blue you are getting far more than simply bricks and mortar. You are getting the very best in customer care, before you purchase, during the purchase process and after your purchase completes. We make buying a property in Turkey a pleasurable and enjoyable experience and we have many, many clients who can vouch for this.
For your reassurance, we are members of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP), Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI), National Association of Estate Agents (incorporating FOPDAC) (NAEA), British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey (BCCT), The International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) and Confederation Europeenne De L'Immobilier (CEI). Our main office and staff in Turkey is accredited and authorised by the Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO) to sell property.
10 Reasons to choose Spot Blue to buy a property in Turkey
- Spot Blue specialise only in selling property in Turkey
- Spot Blue do not apply pressure or use the "hard sell"
- Spot Blue are voluntarily Members of many highly respected Anglo-Turkish & professional overseas bodies
- Spot Blue has a wealth of knowledge about property in Turkey
- Spot Blue has friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff
- Spot Blue arrange everything for your personalised viewing trip
- Spot Blue aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours
- Spot Blue has a dedicated Turkish property website with many helpful links
- Spot Blue has many satisfied clients who own property in Turkey
- Spot Blue has a professional after-sales service available
Why not call us and find out how to see the properties and locations for yourself?