2 bedroom flat for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Altinkum, Altinkum
like this property?Call 0843 103 2239
- Below Market Value
- Energy Saving Features
- Furniture Packs Available
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
- Pool - Indoor
INSPECTION TRIPS AVAILABLE TO SEE THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
Designed with ample space for luxury living in this large property, the apartments are surrounded by not one but THREE LARGE COMMUNAL SWIMMING POOLS and landscaped gardens.
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment this development ticks all the right boxes.
Situated in a sought after expanding residential area, close to the old town with its variety of Shops, Banks, cafes, bars and a colourful local market, being located between the ancient Temple of Apollo and the sandy beaches of Altinkum, these spacious apartments enjoy the best of both worlds. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and partial green belt, most of these luxury apartments have either a sea or pool view or both. The apartments comprise of either large 2 bedroom apartments or 2 bedroom penthouse duplexes (over 2 floors) with large rooftop terraces.
The complex will also provide an outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool and gym, large sunbathing terraces with sun loungers, on site shop for daily necessities, cafe bar with full restaurant facilities, cleaning, laundry and ironing services, satellite TV in the entertainment area, and all this will be surrounded by walls and lighting.
Geographically the Aquamarine complex is located within the district of Didim and is situated just 3 kilometres from the popular award winning blue flag beaches of Altinkum. The FREE courtesy bus service from the development takes only a few minutes to drive through the heart of the resort arriving at the promenade and beaches 3 times per day.
Local restaurants, cafes, shops and supermarkets are plentiful and extremely popular as is the vibrant Saturday market.
Every evening during the summer months, an evening market provides an ideal opportunity to purchase locally grown organic farm produce or to test your bartering skills with the various vendors.
The new $ 60 million marina is now open, bringing with it the yacht club, restaurants and shops and many investors into the region.
If you are looking for an ideal holiday home, retirement home, or an Investment opportunity, the Aquamarine Apartments in Altinkum, Didim, Turkey will certainly fill all those requirements.
INCLUDED IN PROPERTY PRICE:
* Tall Fridge/Freezer
* Gas Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Granite Worktops
* 2 Air Conditioning Units in Bedrooms
* 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Fully Fitted Kitchen
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails etc..
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Electric Boiler
* Wrought Iron curtain rails
* The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
* 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
* Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
* The buildings and all materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
* Central satellite system in the entertainment area.
* Communal satellite system available
* Wireless Internet Available
* Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
* Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service ?all available on site.
* 3 outdoor swimming pools for adults and children.
* Café and bar on site.
* Large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers.
* 2 Bed 2 Bath Large Luxury Apartments from 80m2 to 91.65m2
* 2 Bed 2 Bath Large Penthouse Duplex (over 2 floors) Luxury Apartments from 168m2 to 176m2
* 3 Bed 2 Bath Large Luxury Apartments from 111m2
* 3 Bed 3 Bath Large Penthouse Duplex (over 2 floors) Luxury Apartments from 168.60m2
* 5 Bed 3 Bath Large Penthouse & Duplex (over 2 floors) Luxury Apartments from 165.75m2
Please contact us for our latest availability list as this may be subject to change
FLEXIBLE LOW DEPOSIT PAYMENT TERMS
On the majority of apartments for sale, after a £2,000 holding deposit is taken to take the property off the market, we offer a very affordable initial low payment of only 30% and the remainder on finance, subject to each client?s personal financial status. (The minimum you can borrow on finance from Turkish Banks is around £23,000)
EXAMPLE PAYMENT OF A £40,000 KEY READY NEW PROPERTY
£2,000 Holding deposit to take property off market (This can be taken by credit card)
£12,000 (30% deposit initial payment ) paid on contract normally within 14 to 30 days.
£26,000 (70% remaining balance minus £2,000 deposit) paid on completion or as per financial arrangement.
FINANCING YOUR PURCHASE
Mortgages are available in Turkey and the minimum you can borrow is around £23,000, therefore you can
finance the remaining balance up to a maximum 70% loan to value subject to your financial status, valuation of property and the banks lending criteria. The most popular choice with clients requiring finance is putting down 50% of the property price and financing the remaining 50% by way of a mortgage.
Mortgages are around 6.15% and are Interest and repayment generally over 15 years.
MAINTENANCE FEES ON DEVELOPMENT
The annual maintenance fees represent excellent value for money from at around £400 to £500 per year (based on a 2 bedroom apartment )
Included in this price are :
* 24 Hour Security
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of stairways and paths
* Re painting of development every 3 years (approximately)
* All exterior maintenance of development
INSPECTION TRIPS to view this property and other similar properties within this offer.
Our Inspection trip includes,Turkey airport transfers, Accommodation and light refreshments.
There is No Pressure Guaranteed, Our Properties Speak for Themselves
Summary of what is included on our Inspection Trips
* Local airport Pick Up and Drop Off in Turkey
* Area tour in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
* Personalised Individual Property Viewings
* Expert Knowledge from our Sales Representative
* Great Value Portfolio of Properties to View
* Legal Advice from experts if required
* Mortgage Advice from experts if required
These personally tailored Inspection Trips are with one of our friendly and knowledgeable area specialists in a relaxed and informative environment. At no time during your trip will you be pressurised into purchasing. We understand to purchase a property overseas takes a big decision and we strive to make the experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Properties are key ready and available now
ALTINKUM AREA INFORMATION
Altinkum is a lively and popular resort on the Aegean coast, with its wonderful golden beaches just a FREE bus journey away.
The 623 berth Marina in Altinkum, Didim, is the largest in Turkey includes a heliport, customs and shopping centre and covers a colossal 287,000m2.The marina will serve mainly yachts of 75 - 150 metres long, such as mega yachts which are increasingly in popularity on the Aegean and East Mediterranean sea.
There will be also a shopping centre, supermarkets, yacht equipment shops, a fitness centre and sports facilities, banks, restaurants, cultural centre, marina beach and yacht clubs. The marina will also crucially have ferryboat management for cruises to the Greek islands of Kalimnos, Kos and Leros This has already attracted a lot of investors to the region and in turn is having a very positive effect on property prices. This Marina will no doubt bring further investment and raise property prices even further in the area.
When translated Altinkum means "golden sands" and it isn"t called this for nothing. With the three European blue flag beaches available in the area, it"s a perfect beach resort. As the sands shelve gently to the warm Aegean Sea, they"re perfect for the whole family. There is a host of water sports available such as jet skiing, water-skiing, banana boat riding or windsurfing if you want to combine relaxing with some fun filled activities on your visit to Turkey.
By night Altinkum has a bustling beachfront, which is lined with all manner of restaurants, bars, shops and nightclubs. By day, there"s a more relaxed feel where holidaymakers laze away the day topping up the tan and drifting from cafe to cafe drinking fresh juices, apple tea and the all important chilled Efes beer.
Altinkum has grown rapidly over the past 15 years and is popular with lifestyle buyers and holiday home investors. Excursions to Soke and Kusadasi Markets, Quad Safari, Turkish Baths, Horse Safari, Didim Aqua Park, Ephesus, Scuba Diving, Jeep Safari are just a few of the many activities and excursions on offer, making this a great holiday destination and place for property Investors to capitalise on this PROPERTY HOT SPOT.
WHY INVEST IN PROPERTY IN TURKEY ?
* Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment.
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted with holiday operators and airlines increasing capacity.
* Low property acquisition and ongoing taxes.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* Excellent road and air networks providing good infrastructure around the country.
* Turkey has some of Europe"s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
RENTAL MANAGEMENT AND RENTAL INCOME
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain RENTAL INCOME at the same time making some fantastic projected capital growth in this region.
Expect around 5% to 10% rental yields, depending on style of apartment and exact location.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of press and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in Altinkum has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively. Some services provided are :
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each apartment and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
* Holiday Rep services who will meet and greet rental customers and deal with any issues that may arise.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact our office for any further questions you may have.