2 bedroom detached villa for sale
Indonesia - Bali, Tabanan
like this property?Call 0843 315 5825
- Stunning villa with sea views in a tranquil retreat setting in Tabanan, Bali !
- 2 master bedrooms both ensuite, huge open plan living area, private natural stone pool
- Already completed - this is a low risk investment opportunity
- Can come fully managed with no restrictions on owners useage
- Tabanan is a thoroughly exciting investment location - a great time to get involved
- UNDER MARKET VALUE - expect serious capital gains as Tabanan continues to develop
- Tabanan is home to the Alila Soori resort and some of the most expensive villas on Bali
About the Property
Sahaja & Sawah is an exclusive private retreat in Tabanan a beautiful province of the world famous island of Bali. Surrounded by an expanse of green paddy fields, Sahaja and Sawah is a pioneering resort in Bali's most up and coming location. Tabanan is arguably the most beautiful province in the whole of Bali where lush paddy fields stretch down to unspoiled beaches.
• This tranquil resort comprises of luxurious accommodation of just 16 Sawah Townhouses, 4 Indah Villas and 7 Sahaja Villas and offers luxury in a truly peaceful and stunningly beautiful setting. Maid service is on hand and your shopping can be brought to your villa for you
• Alternatively, when you are ready to venture out, the resort is about 50 minutes from Seminyak – a fashionable Balinese resort town popular for fine dining, shops and bars and relaxing on the beach
• Facilities include a resort pool, onsite shop and cafe bar, yoga is also available and the retreat will be a calm getaway from the paces of modern life
• The villas are completed already and the resort is open - please visit www.sahajaandsawah.com – there is one Sahaja villa remaining, interested parties should make contact without delay
Sahaja villas are single storey villas of 130m3 of internal living space, two master bedrooms with luxurious spa bathrooms with indoor/outdoor showers, an oversized central open plan lounge and entertaining area, decking and terracing. Each villa has a sea view and private garden with a ten metre long pool.
The resort itself will be a peaceful retreat in a tropical, contemporary setting where guests can relax the day away at their own villa or by the resort pool. You may decide to join in with the yoga or a take a stroll down to the beautiful beach or maybe just borrow a CD from the music library and kick back.
If you would like to go out exploring and enjoy the stunning nearby scenery, bicycles will be available for resort guests and transportation can also be arranged to take you to resort towns such as Seminyak where you will be able to make the most of some of the finest shopping, bars and restaurants that Bali has to offer before returning back to your tropical oasis - the vibe of Sahaja and Sawah is most definitely ‘laid back sophistication’.
There are 7 Sahaja villas within the project and we have just one of these gorgeous properties left for sale.
Bali is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world and is truly unique. There are mountains, volcanoes, paddy fields, amazing temples and the towns and villages dotted around the coastline and further inland are enchanting. The island is surrounded by beautiful coral reef so it’s perfect for diving and snorkelling and of course surfing.
Located on the popular south west side of the island Sahaja & Sawah enjoys a peaceful retreat location in the province of Tabanan. The airport of Denpasar is just a one hour drive away and the fashionable resort town of Seminyak is about 15 km away - here you will many find sophisticated restaurants, cafe bars and destination spas.
Tabanan is an extremely promising location for investors; properties here are set to treble in value over the next 3-5 years. The province is due to be linked to the Sunset Highway which reduce travel times to the airport and nearby resort towns such as Seminyak. This new road has created quite a stir and Tabanan's land and property prices are going up.
We love this project and will be happy to tell you more, please do get in touch for further information.