This original small château is set in parkland, formal gardens and paddocks totalling 3.5 hectares. Both wings of the château were built in 1591. One wing was sympathetically rebuilt in the 1820's after being destroyed by fire. The complete history of the château is available dating back to 1591. More details ›
Marketed by LBV IMMO SARL, Central Office. Call: 0843 313 4101 BT 4p/min
Calls to this number will be charged at 4 pence per minute from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary. Calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher.