3 bedroom detached house for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Akbuk, Akbuk
like this property?Call 0843 103 2239
- Energy Saving Features
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
- Pool - Private
ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
The Summer Breeze Resort is just 500 metres from the beautiful sandy coastline of Akbuk. A traditional fishing village and harbour, Akbuk has bundles of charm, a chic Beach Club and a range of amenities from supermarkets to bakeries, all within walking distance of Summer Breeze.
The Summer Breeze Holiday Village development, located in Akbuk on Turkey?s South West coast, has been purchased on prime development land, now verifiably under the market value by 20%.
It is built on 50,000 square metres of land using only 15 % of the total land leaving the rest of the 85 % remaining for luxury landscaped gardens, pools and recreational areas. The north of the development is forestry land which will never be built on.
Located in Akbuk, on the Turkey?s Aegean Coast, this location is in the early stages of its development cycle and is fast becoming the next PROPERTY HOTSPOT IN TURKEY.
Summer Breeze Development will consist of 4 large Swimming Pools, Bar/Restaurant and Gymnasium and many other facilities. This project is designed to give the development a feeling of space and coolness, due to the area not being condensed with other nearby buildings. Surrounding the development is green belt land and natural countryside.
The villas boast sea and pool views and with the sea just 500 metres away and Akbuk town a short walk, this is the perfect location for those people who are looking for long lazy relaxing holidays or desirable permanent living.
High capital growth is expected, due to the combined Effect of the discount to market value and capital appreciation. The International Airports of Bodrum and Izmir, with direct flights to the UK, are within easy driving distance.(approximately 45 minutes and 90 minutes respectively)
Whether you are looking for a sun filled holiday home, permanent residence or financial investment thse luxury villas tick all the right boxes.
ABOUT THE PROPERTIES
These villas for sale in Akbuk, Turkey are a unique and exclusive development of 4 beautifully designed 3 bed 3 bath detached villas for sale. Set within a gated community situated 500 metres from the stunning turquoise sea of Akbuk, the villas will have their own grounds with the option to have your own private pool or use of the Semi Olympic size pool on site.
This property in Akbuk, is within walking distance of the beach and have wonderful views of both the sea and countryside.
Residents have access to wonderful community pools and fitness centres making this a great lifestyle investment.
The properties are extremely spacious, with stylishly fitted kitchen?s granite worktops, generously proportioned bedrooms, and all include Air Conditioning, White Goods, Washing machine, Gas Hob, Extractor Fan, Fitted Bathroom (plus mirror and holders), electric boiler, security safe and many other extras.
These lovely villas have been designed to a high specification consisting of a separate fully equipped kitchen, very large living area, 3 spacious bedrooms all having their own private terrace with the villa having 6 terraces in total.
The villas are a large 215.95 square metres in size built over 3 floors and have 6 large sun terraces, including 2 Roof Top Sun Terraces.
Having 2 large terraces on the ground floor, one 20.60 sqm and the other 14.65sqm, the floor is very spacious and has an extremely large 36.30 square metre living room with separate 11.55sqm kitchen. On this floor you can also find the downstairs WC and basin.
On the first floor, there is again a very large 23.4 square metre en suite bedroom, with fabulous terrace leading from the bedroom patio doors. Another large 14.65sqm bedroom and separate bathroom can be located, with a nice hallway. The second bedroom also have a wonderful terrace leading from the patio doors.
The rooftop penthouse floor contains a magnificent 25.75 square metre en suite bedroom with patio doors leading off both sides of the bedroom to 2 separate and large roof top terraces, giving you the best of both worlds and a choice of using either side of the house to sunbathe or simply relax in the sun.
Please contact us for floor plans or any further information you require on these stunning villas.
INCLUDED IN PROPERTY PRICE:
* Tall Fridge/Freezer
* Gas Hob and Extractor Fan
* Washing Machine
* Granite Worktops
* 2 Air Conditioning Units in Bedrooms
* 1 Ceiling Fan in the Lounge
* Fully Fitted Kitchen, with ample amounts of cupboard and storage space.
* Fitted Bathroom units plus mirror and towel rails, hooks, soap dish, toilet roll holders etc..
* Modern bathroom facilities with a selection of tiles.
* Lights, fixtures and fittings
* Security Safe
* Electric Boiler
* Wrought Iron curtain rails
* All windows and patio doors are made from white UPVC.
* The properties all come with energy-efficient electrical heating systems for hot water.
FEATURES AND FACILITIES OF THIS DEVELOPMENT
* Only 500 metres from the Aegean coastline of Akbuk
* Access to 4 large Swimming Pools
* Pool Side Bar
* Pool Side Café
* Mini Market
* Only 500 Meters from the beautiful beaches of Akbuk
* All construction complete and ready for occupation (Phase 4 ready soon)
* Close to Akbuk town and commercial centre.
* Regular transport to the popular resort of Altinkum only 20 minutes drive.
* Advantages of British/Turkish developer with full rental management and U.K office.
* Stunning sea and mountain views.
* Large sunbathing terraces including sun loungers.
* Pool table,
* Play stations
* T.V DVD / room
* 24 hour CCTV
* The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
* 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
* Central satellite system in the entertainment area.
* Communal satellite system available
* Wireless Internet Available
* Cleaning, laundry and ironing services.
* Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
* 70% Finance Available subject to status
* No capital gains tax after 5 years in Turkey
* 10 year TSE builders warranty
* The buildings and all materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
* Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service ?all available on site.
* Communal Satellite System
* Onsite excursion bookings
* Rental management
* Reception security
* Money exchange
* Less than 45 minutes from Bodrum airport with the new road link.
* The Aegean coastline is famed for its stunning scenery, year round sunshine, natural sandy beaches and extended rental season.
* Plenty of activities available nearby, water sports, fishing, visiting nearby historical sites such as the Temple of Apollo, the beautifully scenic Bafa Lake and 30 minutes from Soke where you will find many Designer Shopping Outlets.
* The change in mortgage legislation enables not only the Turkish population, but non-nationals to purchase property.
* No capitals gains tax applicable after 5 years of ownership.
INSPECTION TRIPS to view this property and other similar properties within this offer.
Our Inspection trip includes, Turkey airport transfers, Accommodation and light refreshments.
There is No Pressure Guaranteed, Our Properties Speak for Themselves
Summary of what is included on our Inspection Trips
* Local airport Pick Up and Drop Off in Turkey
* Area tour in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
* Personalised Individual Property Viewings
* Expert Knowledge from our Sales Representative
* Great Value Portfolio of Properties to View
* Legal Advice from experts if required
* Mortgage Advice from experts if required
These personally tailored Inspection Trips are with one of our friendly and knowledgeable area specialists in a relaxed and informative environment. At no time during your trip will you be pressurised into purchasing. We understand to purchase a property overseas takes a big decision and we strive to make the experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
FINANCING YOUR PURCHASE
Mortgages are available in Turkey and the minimum you can borrow is around £23,000, therefore you can
finance the remaining balance up to a maximum 70% loan to value subject to your financial status, valuation of property and the banks lending criteria. The most popular choice with clients requiring finance is putting down 50% of the property price and financing the remaining 50% by way of a mortgage.
Mortgages are around 6.15% and are Interest and repayment generally over 15 years.
MAINTENANCE FEES ON DEVELOPMENT
The annual maintenance fees represent excellent value for money from at around £400 to £500 per year (based on a 2 bedroom apartment )
Included in this price are :
* 24 Hour Security
* Garden maintenance
* Pool cleaning and maintenance
* Cleaning of stairways and paths
* Re painting of development every 3 years (approximately)
* All exterior maintenance of development
Properties will be available this year
These villas are constructed with considerable care and attention to detail In keeping with the Developers extremely high standards.
These properties enjoy a high specification and the peace of mind that comes with a new home warranty and workmanship guarantee, giving the buyer complete satisfaction and piece of mind they are purchasing from a quality developer.
All the properties are ISO regulated and all construction work is given a 10 years TSE building guarantee, (equivalent to the National Home Builder NHBC guarantee, which is normal with new build projects in the UK), with all doors and windows covered for 3 years and interior workmanship given a 1 year guarantee.
The power is 220 volt as projected in the project plan. The system has been planned in consideration of all requirements. All materials used for electricity cabling and wiring have ISO 9002 and CE certificates.
All new buildings are now fully insulated from the outside of the buildings which will reduce the heating and cooling bills.
ABOUT AKBUK, TURKEYS UNDISCOVERED HOTSPOT
Akbuk, located between Bodrum, Altinkum and Didim is a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style. Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 45 minutes drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
In 1991, Akbuk separated from Altinkum and Didim to become a "Fevzi Pasa" or township in its own right and has grown steadily ever since. Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains but with the benefits of activities such as snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea, wind surfing, fishing, horse riding, jeep safari or just sunbathing on one of Akbuk?s beautiful blue flag sandy beaches, this up and coming resort has something for everyone.
The centre point of Akbuk Bay is the Harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk stopping off for a meal and enjoy the ambience of the traditional Turkish relaxed atmosphere and watch the beautiful sunset across the bay.
There are wide varieties of shops; with a market every Friday located next to the main Akbuk bus station, restaurants and bars within the town itself but those wanting to experience the bustling tourist area of Altinkum will find it is only a short 20 minutes drive away. Steeped in history, the Apollo Temple and the Roman city of Ephesus are within easy reach, you will also find the breathtaking Bafa Lake within the locality of this up and coming resort.
Once a small fishing village, Akbuk remains decidedly traditional in feel and is largely unspoilt by tourism. It is now rapidly becoming a popular tourist resort with visitor figures rising year on year meaning great future rental prospects
For those who are health conscious Akbuk is also reported to have the highest oxygen ratio and the lowest humidity in Turkey making the climate pleasant with a refreshing breeze even during the long hot summer months!
There is a building restriction that states only bungalows or two storey properties can be built in the area so you are never going to get those high rises obstructing your view making it a desirable location on the coast. We are expecting that this area will increase significantly in value in the coming years and end up one of the most affluent areas along the Aegean coast in the not too distant future. The government has imposed guidelines to ensure that 85% of the land in Akbuk remains as green area and that a low building allowance of just 15% is abided to strengthening its investment potential even further.
If you are seeking a well-priced option on the coast that is tipped highly by real estate specialists as a good area for investment where properties are available at affordable prices compared to other coastal areas of Turkey, Akbuk should certainly be a consideration. For lovers of peace and tranquillity coupled with breathtaking views, this is definitely the place to be.
There is a great choice of property for sale in Akbuk and also villas for sale in Akbuk, many with private pools. Akbuk property for sale is a safe investment for those looking at the next emerging hotspot in Turkey
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact our office for any further questions you may have.