- List of properties
- Properties on map
* SUPERB SOLENT & ISLE OF WIGHT VIEWS * * THREE SELF CONTAINED APARTMENTS * * IDEAL HOME/INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * * FITTED TO HIGH SPECIFICATION * * BALCONY AND SOUTH FACING GARDENS * * AMPLE VEHICULAR PARKING *
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN INDIVIDUAL DETACHED PROPERTY BUILT CIRCA 1937 SITUATED IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER POSITION WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS TOWARDS THE SOLENT & ISLE OF WIGHT * THE PROPERTY SITS IN APPROXIMATELY ONE THIRD OF AN ACRE WITH A TOTAL PLOT DEPTH OF APPROX 277FT *
* A DISTINCTIVE CONTEMPORARY DETACHED HOUSE THAT HAS UNDERGONE A MAJOR REFURBISHMENT PROGRAMME * OUTSTANDING VIEWS OF THE SOLENT AND ISLE OF WIGHT. *
* An early internal viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the full expanse and views enjoyed by this property * An individual detached house substantially rebuilt in 2008 and with many innovative features. Panoramic views on all levels across the Solent and Isle of Wight.
* GRADE II LISTED PERIOD RESIDENCE * * FIVE BEDROOMS * * SOLENT AND ISLE OF WIGHT VIEWS * * BASEMENT WITH GYM AND WINE CELLAR * * TWO BATHROOMS * * SUPERBLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS * * GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY *
Guide Price £675,000
Dating back to the Seventeenth Century the principle part of the original Bury Farm. Beautifully presented interior with four reception rooms, farm house style kitchen, four double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom & family bathroom. Three quarters of an acre of immaculately maintained landscaped gardens.
Built circa 1890 and originally a coach house, an extended character detached house situated on a good sized plot.An early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the size and character of this house and its well maintained gardens.
* A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS CHARACTER FIVE BEDROOM RESIDENCE WITH ADJOINING TWO/THREE BEDROOM COTTAGE LOCATED IN ONE OF ALVERSTOKES MOST DESIRABLE LOCATION, OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN *
A superior four bedroom detached residence situated within on the south side of this premier road and just a short walk from stokes bay sea front along with Alverstoke village center and victorian Stanley park. A most noteable feature is the 200 foot landscaped rear garden with 32` heated pool.
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE CONSTRUCTED TO AN EXACTING SPECIFICATION AND CLOSE BY ST MARYS CHURCH ALVERSTOKE
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 18 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.