60% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS WITH A RENT OF £301.10 PER MONTH FOR THE REMAINING 40%. Brought to the market and located in a popular development in Bedfont. (contd...) More details ›
£135,950 Guide Price
Guide Price £135,950
Chancellors are proud to present A ground floor Super studio apartment located in this popular development of Redford Close with No onward chain More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 22 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.