+ 0 miles
Properties For Sale in Berkswich, Stafford, Staffordshire
Featured Property – Premium Listing
Martin & Co are delighted to offer this modern, immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property, which is being offered for sale on a shared ownership basis of 60% (rent is payable on the remaining 40% share). The property is situated in the popular residential area of Saxonfields...
FOR THE OVER 55'S ONLY. SITUATED ON THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF LODGEFIELD PARK. THIS DETACHED PARK HOME. The accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, kitchen, side porch, lounge/diner, master bedroom with en-suite, one further bedroom and bathroom. Gardens and a driveway providing of...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.