31-33 of 33 properties for sale found

  1. Valuation Request
  2. £49,950

    £49,950

    2 bedroom terraced house for sale Birthorpe Road, Billingborough, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34

    Winkworth are pleased to offer for sale this shared equity property, for 49,950 you buy 55% of the property, the other 45% being owned by the Nottingham Housing Association. For further details please contact the sales office. This larger than average semi with two double bedrooms (contd...) More details 

    Marketed by Winkworth, Bourne. Call: 01778 770012  Local call rate

  3. £30,000 Guide Price

    Guide Price £30,000

    Land for sale Grosvenor Road, Billingborough, NG34

    This property is for sale by the modern auction method of sale also known as a "conditional auction". This process is similar to a normal property purchase but on acceptance of an offer the purchaser will pay a non refundable reservation fee to secure the property. The buyer then has 28 (contd...) More details 

    Marketed by Pygott & Crone, Auctions . Call: 01522 898284  Local call rate

  4. £13,000

    £13,000

    Commercial property for sale High Street, Billingborough, NG34

    Former village store located in the centre of a popular Lincolnshire village in a prominent High Street postion. The ground floor sales area extends to approximately 74.07 sq.m/797 sq.ft with ancillary ground floor storage of 32.71 sq.m/352 sq.ft, staff and storage to first floor of (contd...) More details 

    Marketed by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Call: 01205 611013  Local call rate

 
Choose agents *
  • Eckfords Property Scene

    01778 770019

  • Escritt Barrell Golding

    01529 686002

  • Move & Save

    0845 466 4466

  • Newton Fallowell

    01529 686009

  • Pygott & Crone, Auctions

    01522 898284

  • Pygott & Crone, Boston

    01205 611013

  • Rosedale Property Agents

    01778 770013

  • The Investment Room

    01226 302254

  • William H. Brown

    01529 686004

  • Winkworth, Bourne

    01778 770012

  • Winkworth, Sleaford

    01529 686006

  • Wisemove

    01529 686016

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Valuation Request

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Billingborough?

View Billingborough house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Billingborough.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Billingborough

Removal Companies in Billingborough.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue