- List of properties
- Properties on map
Offers in Region of £42,500
60% SHARE FOR SALE - Extremely stylish, gas centrally heated & uPVC double glazed first floor flat (in small block of just four dwellings) within walking distance of COSELEY RAILWAY STATION. Vendors 60% share available for sale (remaining 40% owned by Housing Association who charge a fair market...
Offers Over £40,000
First Floor one bedroom flat briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, allocated parking, communal gardens and garage.
Guide Price £38,000
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION - 2ND MAY 2013 - A VACANT LEASEHOLD FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. OPEN VIEWINGS, NO NEED TO BOOK: Thursday 18th April @ 3.15pm Tuesday 23rd April @ 10.00am Thursday 25th April @ 3.15pm Tuesday 30th April @ 10.00am
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 15 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.