+ 0 miles
Shared Ownership Properties For Sale in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Featured Property – Premium Listing
ATTENTION DEVELOPERS - Opportunity to purchase building plot with planning (lapsed ) for a small development of 4 town houses - each with possibility of 3 bedrooms over 3 floors. Set on a level plot, access will be from Abb Scott Lane and the finished products would present ideal affordable housi...
** SUPERB TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT ** 75% SHARE ** OVER 55'S ONLY ** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** WARDEN CONTROLLED DEVELOPMENT ** Situated in this popular and sought after location just on the outskirts of Wibsey Village. Very nicely presented two bedroom first floor apartment with spac (con...
50% SHARED EQUITY Robert Watts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern three bedroom townhouse. Situated close to local amenities, supermarkets, public transport, sports clubs, swimming baths. The popular Wellington School is close by. Having double glazing, gas central heating,...
65% SHARED OWNERSHIP: Perfect opportunity to get on the property ladder. Very well presented Modern 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT, providing 2 BEDROOMS at an affordable price. Forming part of this ever popular development and within walking distance to Birkenshaw Village. Available with immediate possessio...
SELLERS HAVE NO CHAIN - OVER 55's ONLY. Generously sized first floor maisonette style modern flat. A 75% share of this well presented two bedroom property is offered here. Offering easy access to the amenities of Eccleshill Village and with easy reach of Morrison's. Leasehold. Contact our Highfie...
2 bedroom apartment for saleWestgate, Eccleshill
1 bedroom apartment for salePevensey Garth, Idle
2 bedroom flat for saleQuarry Street, Bradford
*** MODERNISED APARTMENT *** Refurbished first floor two bedroom apartment in Heaton village. 70% shared ownership and available to purchasers aged 55 years old or above. Well situated for local amenities and transport links. Comprises briefly:- Entrance hallway, Living room with open views, Fitt...
3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBaptist Fold, Queensbury BD13, Queensbury Bradford
Offer for sale is this Very Well Presented Three bedroom semi detached property. This is a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP with rent payable on the remaining 75%.. Property benefits from GCH & DG, dining kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms & family bathroom to the 1st Floor. To exterior there is parking for tw...
*NO CHAIN* First floor flat offered for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis & purchasers must be aged 55 or over. With uPVC DG & GCH. Comprising; a ground floor entrance hallway, first floor landing/inner hall, well proportioned lounge, kitchen (incorporating a range of fitted base and w...
50% SHARE - Second floor purpose built flat. This easily managed property is a great first step on the ladder. Currently providing one bedroom accommodation. In addition to the purchase price there are additional monthly fees payable to Yorkshire Housing, currently these are £163.88 rent and £78....
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.