1-6 of 6 flats for sale found

  1. £84,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £84,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale Main Street, Brampton, Cumbria

    An immaculately presented and stylish ground floor apartment located in the centre of Brampton with easy access to all local amenities and bus routes into the city. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 15/05/2015 by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Call: 01228 738001  Local call rate

  2. £82,000 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £82,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale Carlisle Road, Brampton, CA8

    Situated in an attractive build this spacious apartment is located in the market town of Brampton with access to both local amenities and transport links. The accommodation is split over two levels and features spacious rooms, gas central heating and double glazing with two parking spaces, ear... More details 

    Reduced on 22/04/2015 by YOUR MOVE, Carlisle. Call: 01228 738008  Local call rate

  3. Taylor Wimpey
  4. £65,000 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £65,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale Flat 7, Oakwell Court, Beckside Gardens, Brampton, Cumbria

    * The price denotes 75% shared ownership with Two Castles Housing Association. Purchasers can buy the remaining 25% share of the property once they have lived in the property for a short period. Please contact the office for further details. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 01/12/2012 by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Call: 01228 738001  Local call rate

  5. £57,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale 1 High Cross Street,Brampton,CA8

    An excellent opportunity to purchase a One Bedroomed Flat as a First Time buyer or an Investment Property. Situated in the centre of the popular market town of Brampton with all its amenities. More details 

    Reduced on 29/06/2015 by Sandra Forster & Associates, Brampton. Call: 01697 559004  Local call rate

  • 1
 
18,057

searches for Brampton, Cumbria in May 2015.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd

    01228 738001

  • Cumbrian Properties

    01228 738011

  • Sandra Forster & Associates

    01697 559004

  • YOUR MOVE

    01228 738008

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Brampton?

View Brampton house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Brampton

Removal Companies in Brampton.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Brampton >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue